• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB at MK vs Disney Springs?

DisneyFan1992A

Earning My Ears
We just booked BBB for our daughter, but could only get a reservation at Disney Springs.

Is there any difference in the experience at DS?

We also booked the Knight package for our son. Anyone have experience with that?

Thank you.

I've only done BBB at the castle, which was great, I would think Disney Springs would be a similar experience.

The experience will be the same, both locations offers the same services, we did the knight package and it was awesome, we only did reservations for my daughter and once we got inside BBB I asked the fairy godmother if there was room for my boy and the say yes, we did the Castle boutique, they do their hair and make a little ceremony where they swear as a new Magic Kingdom Knight and is so beautiful, is very quick the whole boy make over takes no more than 20 min, the only bad thing is that both my kids where getting their make over and the same time and they weren't next to each other me and my husband tag team and thankfully my son was done and I could enjoy my girl makeup session, also the sword and the shield they receive is very nice value, they are lightweight but bulky and I ended carrying around the park for the rest of the day.

I prefer the castle....but I have not been to the new one at Disney Springs. I hear it is MUCH bigger which might sway me towards that one. The castle is awfully cramped- good luck being able to sit and I wouldn't plan on having other families members present- there is just no room!

Do they do a photo shoot afterwards if you have photopass? I'm pretty sure they take photos during, but wasn't sure if they would take some after. I'll have four girls there and would love some group pics afterwards.

How hard is it to squeeze in Disney Springs in the middle of the day if you are doing MK all day?

Honestly, It's a pain in the butt. It's quite a commute, but the experience is the same at both. We have done both.

We haven't done the Knight package, my son was having none of the "fairy princess junk!" He did do Pirates League, though, which he loved.

Honestly, It's a pain in the butt. It's quite a commute, but the experience is the same at both. We have done both.

We haven't done the Knight package, my son was having none of the "fairy princess junk!" He did do Pirates League, though, which he loved.
Thanks! I was worried it would take too long and waste valuable park time:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter