BBB appt. at 8:40am

MommytoCaitlyn

Mouseketeer
The earliest appt. I could get was 8:40am at MK (I was hoping for an 8am but no luck so far). I'm guessing we'll be done about 9:15ish? Sound about right? We're getting the crown package (hair, nails, makeup) and I'm bringing a dress. My question is, what time should we leave Coronado Springs to make sure we're on time (early is better) for our appt? My thought is catch the bus about 7:30am. I am so excited for a family shot in front of the castle with no people behind us!!!

I assume you're riding the bus to MK from CSR? And I'm assuming the park opens at 9 that day? 7:30 sounds good, if not a little early, to me. I think that puts you to MK by 7:50ish and I wouldn't guess they'd let you in until closer to your BBB time like 8:20 or something...

The earliest appt. I could get was 8:40am at MK (I was hoping for an 8am but no luck so far). I'm guessing we'll be done about 9:15ish? Sound about right? We're getting the crown package (hair, nails, makeup) and I'm bringing a dress. My question is, what time should we leave Coronado Springs to make sure we're on time (early is better) for our appt? My thought is catch the bus about 7:30am. I am so excited for a family shot in front of the castle with no people behind us!!!

I would be at the bus stop no later than 7:30am that way if you have to wait for a bus it will not make you late. They will more than likely let you into the park as soon as you get there regardless of your appointment time. This will give you time to get those great Castle shots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter