• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BBB and Pirates League

TwoRoos

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for the most recent brochures from BBB and Pirates League that shows the options and pricing. Can anyone provide a link? Thank in advance if you're able to help!

Does anyone have information on costume options and pricing?

Thank you! :-)

Has anybody tried the Knight Package for little boys? My girls are going to go next trip, and I'm not sure but my son may not want to get left out. Not sure if it's worth the trouble though...may try to convince him on the Pirates' League!:earboy2:

Thank you for posting this! I called today and asked if there is a hairstyle where the hair is left down and the woman I spoke with said yes. I am confused because it sure doesn't look that way...
That would be awesome!!! My girl would love something like that. Hmmmm...

Has anybody tried the Knight Package for little boys? My girls are going to go next trip, and I'm not sure but my son may not want to get left out. Not sure if it's worth the trouble though...may try to convince him on the Pirates' League!:earboy2:
My son loves the knight package. They get a sword and shield and have to recite an oath, very cute. image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter