BB8 drink cup available on Fantasy?

bgula

DIS Veteran
I will be going on the Fantasy in a few weeks and had a friend ask about the BB8 drink cups that you can find at DW. I won't be going there, but was wondering if they have them for sale on the ship?

We bought a BB8 cup on the SWDAS cruise in January. I haven't seen the ones at WDW, but I would guess they are the same.

I figured that they'd probably have them during a SW cruise. Just wondered if they stocked them during normal cruises as my cruise is non-SW? Anyone know?

Not sure about a non-SWDAS but if they do have them, grab one early on. We went to get one on the last day and they were sold out :(. Got the super cool but much less functional Xwing popcorn bucket instead!

We just got off the Fantasy (Jan 30-Feb6). It was a non-SWDAS cruise. I bought one on the second day for one of my kids. The crew member who sold it to me told me they do tend to run out by the end of the cruise. On the last full day I bought a second one for kid number two. There were still a lot left. It probably varies by cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter