• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BB3 Tonights Show

mickey4ver

It All Started with a Mouse!
Boy, the nominations are something else this week....for those with live feeds you already know who was nominated. Can't say I'm surprised, but disappointed. Won't say anymore to spoil the fun.

Now you've got me really thinking!!!! I really have no idea who it could be, I really need a life, I am way too into this show!!!!

Can't wait to find out. I have been wondering who Jason would put up. This is the best BB so far.

oh no! now i'm worried. i'm glad you mentioned it, though... totally forgot it was on tonight.

The plot has been thickening today.....but won't see today's stuff until Wednesday I guess. POV took place too....veddddy veddddy interesting......

Or did DANIELLE put up Gerry and Amy?? What was his reasoning? He kept saying last week how he thought Roddy needed to go- he was such a big threat.....yada yada yada....... can someone give me a synopsis??

I think Jason did this one of his own free will...but then he was kicking himself that he didnt' put up Roddy.... he even said in the diary room, "I just gave him the game." Danielle looked kinda shocked when Roddy was safe.

Roddy went in and did a big song and dance aboyt friendship and just kinda put a guilt trip on Jason not to put him up, but I bet Roddy would put Jason up in a second. Veto will be interesting this week I think

Let me preface this by saying that I love this show! It's hugely entertaining! However....

ARE THESE PEOPLE FREAKING IDIOTS?????

How many chances have they had to get rid of Roddy???:rolleyes: :rolleyes: They all sit around talking about how he is a huge threat and a great player and then...nothing! They all nominate/vote out someone else.

I hope he wins now because the rest are morons!

I'm glad that Roddy isn't on the "hot seat" for a third week in a row! Danielle is the schemer - she thought she had Jason in her back pocket. I'm glad he did some thinking on his own! Not sure what Jason will do if the veto-winner uses it! (prob put up Roddy at that point?)

<font color=blueviolet size=3>...It's actually kind of funny who the veto winner ending up being..... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter