BB, DD, and MK all in one day?

kelsamland

Earning My Ears
Is it crazy to think that on 11/2/15 we could go to BB, clean up in the locker rooms by 2:00 or so, go to DD and get a couple hours at DQ, eat at Raglan Road at 6:00, and get to MK to use our FP+ for MSEP by 8:30?

The reason for this craziness is so that we can see the regular parade and fireworks at MK. The other two times we visit MK we'll miss them because of MNSSHP and a conflicting reservation at BOG.

I would be exhausted, but I think you can do it. How are you traveling? There are no direct buses to/from DTD and the parks, so you'll either need to use your own car, taxi, or make an extra stop using Disney transportation. That in itself will make or break your plan. I also think I would make that Raglan Road ADR a little earlier. You'll want to be in a vehicle of some kind no later than 7:30 and probably 7:00-7:15 would be better to get to MK and get to the FP+ reserved area.

We won't have a car, so we'll have to use Disney transportation or grab a taxi. Raglan Road has earlier times available for dinner. Having never been to BB or DQ, I'm not sure how much time we'll want to spend there.

From BB, you'll want to get a bus to one of the DTD resorts. I know you can walk from Saratoga Springs or take the bus/boat from POR.

From DTD, your best bet would be a bus to one of the MK resorts and then take the monorail in. If the Contemporary bus comes first, you can walk.

You'll need to factor in travel time to your day. The BB-DTD can easily take an hour, depending on the buses that come along and whether you walk or boat to DTD. DTD-MK can also take up to an hour. I would at least give yourself that much time.

As to how much time to spend, you could spend all day at either. If you want to do all of this, you're going to have to give yourself a limit and stick to it.

Is it crazy to think that on 11/2/15 we could go to BB, clean up in the locker rooms by 2:00 or so, go to DD and get a couple hours at DQ, eat at Raglan Road at 6:00, and get to MK to use our FP+ for MSEP by 8:30?

The reason for this craziness is so that we can see the regular parade and fireworks at MK. The other two times we visit MK we'll miss them because of MNSSHP and a conflicting reservation at BOG.

To answer your question. Yes. According to http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm Blizard Beach will be closed that time. :)
I was also going to suggest taking the boat from DTD to POFQ/POR and catching a MK bus there, but I think the suggestion to bus to a MK resort and use the monorail would be a quicker route.

Good luck!

Blizzard Beach is under refurbishment during that time so you won't be able to do BB, but you can swap your plans and do Typhoon Lagoon. Your plans look fine to me in terms of allowing enough time for travel most of your day. The only one I'm a tiny bit concerned about is Raglan Road at 6pm and whether or not you'll have enough time to arrive at MK, enter the turnstiles, and get to your spot for MSEP. If you get seated late at Raglan Road and/or if your party takes over an hour to eat, it may be an issue since there are no park buses that go from DTD to MK directly so your plan could be ruined by waiting for a bus at each point. If you can, I'd try to get a 5:30pm reservation at the latest (5pm would probably be even better). Another option you might consider is doing a very early dinner, say around 4pm, and then going to DQ after dinner until it's time for you to make your way over to MK...that way, you can cut DQ a little short if needed rather than having no control over arriving late due to not being able to speed up your dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter