Bayou Mickey's Thanksgiving Gobblerama 11/21-11-30 pt 1

BayouMickey

Green Grinning Gators Come Out To Socialize
Cast:
Bayou Mickey- Me (who else?)
Hot Rod Scooter Mamma - The wife (she became one with the scooter)
Darth Tater tot - My emo 16 yr old son with an unhealthy addiction to Star wars.
Gracey - My balance challenged 8 year old daughter (she trips over air)
Weewell - My cute but evil 6 yr old daughter. You can't resist her, don't even try.. (also the B-day girl on this trip)

First thing I find out, I have no camera. So we'd have to rely on camcorder, photopass, and a whopping 2 megapixel cellphone! woohoo!
I'm not gonna bore ya with the flight stuff, it was pretty uneventful except for the fact I kept setting off the detector. Then the lil voice in my head tell me "Hey Bayou! Ya got that dere cellphone hooked to yer pants dummy!" (yes my lil voice has a cajun accent too). So that ended purty ok, off to the trip..

11/21
We scurry to our room at POR, and get into our Christmas getup, we had MVMCP that night. We waited about 40 min so the wife's scooter could arrive (she had a heart attack not more than 3 weeks ago I wasn't having her trek the whole time). Then it was off to MK for some good ole Christmas fun. We were only there for maybe 10 min when the lil voice chimes in again and says "hey dummy, it be cold out here yeah, and you done left your coat at the room!" I told him to simmer down now and figured how bad can it be? It's Florida! I shoulda listen to the darn thing.. I froze my cajun rear off! No matter, we watched the castle icing, we rode a couple rides (COP and Buzz) and then headed for the Mickey's Christmas show at Galaxy Theatre. Lemme tell ya! FRONT ROW SEATS! Thank you scooter fairy! So we sat and shivered through the show, it was very cute. as we exit we see dat little blue rodent Stitch meeting and greeting so the girls stop and get his autograph and picture, I'm sizing him up to see how big of a gumbo pot I'll need. Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy.

Off to get cookies and coacoa. This was the most chaotic part of da night I guarantee! People were pushing and shoving to get to that chocolate goodness! So I used my Mardi Gras crowd technique and swim my way to the counter get the goodies and stealth out. At this point lil voice chimes in and he say "hey dummy why doncha wander into the sto (store), and git yerself a coat or sweater!" Well, he didn't have to told me twice I went in and bought me a MVMCP zipper hoodie, a few nik naks, and one of them fancy fleece blankets. All was right in the world again! We watched the parade, a few more shows, did the pictures in the snow deal and called it a night.

11/22 Magic Kingdom & 1900 Park Fare

We woke up early and decided to go to Boatwrights for breakfast. Man I'm telling you that dere is sum good stuffs! Then we hopped a bus to MK.
I now know that I shouldn't have made SM our first ride.. It purty much put lil weewell off on dark rides the whole trip, mostly just the initial reaction and then she'd loosen up. But the whole trip was "Daddy is this ride dark?" "No child only if ya close yo eyes". We did all the staples that day. Weewell HAD to do IASW it was her favorite (she thought). Come to find out lil weewell is a chip off the ole block. The gal LOVES COP! She was singing "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow tha whole trip!" Our schedule was completely off today, we basically wandered around trying to catch stuff but missed out on the parades and shows, EXCEPT we were fortunate enough to catch Belle's show.
Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy. It is a Bayou Mickey family tradition to eat at Tony's at least once on our trip (call it a glutton for punishment or nostalgia). Well I'm so glad we did! While i'm settling the bill with Vinnie the vanishing server, my wife and gals are wandering the kodak shop. Guess who shows up.. A dream maker.. Here I am subtracting off the tip for every minute mr Houdini takes to show up, and my gals are getting special treatment! Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy (starting to see a trend?) The DM walks up to weewell and gracey and asks "How would you like a dream come true?" Long story short they take the gals back into a private room where loe and behold Cinderella is waiting there for them for some personal one on one time! WITH their very own personal Photopass Photographer! I finally settle with the server and gave him a wink as he counts his tip in dismay and I'm let in on the news. Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy.

LATER..

We head to 1900 PF for some grub and chat with the Tremaines. We meet Dru first she's her typical charming self and still holdin a grudge on Cindy.

Anastasia was next.. I have a thing for red heads... I think she dug me too cause when hot rod wasn't looking, I could swear she was giving me the wink wink nudge nudge.

Next was Cinderella. honestly, can anyone be that goody goody? Well she and the girls re-aquainted themselves and she glided on.

Lady Tremaine strolled to us next
She noticed.. Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy(copied and pasted). And tore into him like a gator cut loose in a chicken farm. DTT turned beet red and whispered the traditional emo thing to me "I hate you" but it was worth it.
Last was Charming.. I gotta know who does his hair.. Dow chemical?
He did his dashing charming thing and skipped along.

We ate for a while and then it was announced it's time for the dance. So Cindy and plasterhead (I'M NOT BITTER!) starts dancing and next thing I know lil weewell was whisked from the table with a "happy birthday princess" and was dancing with Charming!
Can it get any better than that? Tune in for part 2!

Hey there Kajun neighbor. Let me know about that Stich gumbo. If he smells as gud as he does on the "escape" ride it gonna take a real tic roux to cover dat up. If it turns out gud I might wanna get the size of da pot for when we go in Jan. ;)

Great start so far. Looking foward to more. Psst we want pics. you know dem dare cajuns, we like dem pics. ::yes::

Here's a few pics related to part 1. sorry some of these were done via cell phone the others are print screened via photopass..

mvmcp1.jpg

mvmcp2.jpg

day1a.jpg

day1b.jpg

day1c.jpg

day1d.jpg

day1e.jpg

day1f.jpg

day1g.jpg

First off, you crack me up. Love the cajun voice!! Hhahaha.

That's so great your wife and DDs got to meet Cindy! Get that boy off the gameboy. :laughing: Hey, at least he wore the hat for your Photopass pic!

Your pictures are great! Can't wait to read more!

Waiting to hear more. According to my beautiful countdown calender (thanks so much), we have 11 days left.
I was wishy-washy on the Akershus Princess Breakfast, decided to do it. Hope our experience is better than yours. My DD (3) and my SIL are huge princess fans. I think they will be happy no matter what. The boys are a different story:rotfl: My DH is excited..:rolleyes: he wants to stand next to Jasmine in the picture. :lovestruc

Waiting to hear more. According to my beautiful countdown calender (thanks so much), we have 11 days left.
I was wishy-washy on the Akershus Princess Breakfast, decided to do it. Hope our experience is better than yours. My DD (3) and my SIL are huge princess fans. I think they will be happy no matter what. The boys are a different story:rotfl: My DH is excited..:rolleyes: he wants to stand next to Jasmine in the picture. :lovestruc

Like I said, I saw other servers kicking tail and getting their job done, so server wise i think it was an isolated incident. Princess wise except for Ariel and Belle, the rest just wanted to get out of there quick lol.

Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy. It is a Bayou Mickey family tradition to eat at Tony's at least once on our trip (call it a glutton for punishment or nostalgia). Well I'm so glad we did! While i'm settling the bill with Vinnie the vanishing server, my wife and gals are wandering the kodak shop. Guess who shows up.. A dream maker.. Here I am subtracting off the tip for every minute mr Houdini takes to show up, and my gals are getting special treatment! Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy (starting to see a trend?) The DM walks up to weewell and gracey and asks "How would you like a dream come true?" Long story short they take the gals back into a private room where loe and behold Cinderella is waiting there for them for some personal one on one time! WITH their very own personal Photopass Photographer! I finally settle with the server and gave him a wink as he counts his tip in dismay and I'm let in on the news. Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy.

LATER..

Anastasia was next.. I have a thing for red heads... I think she dug me too cause when hot rod wasn't looking, I could swear she was giving me the wink wink nudge nudge.

Lady Tremaine strolled to us next
She noticed.. Darth Tatertot is playing his gameboy(copied and pasted). And tore into him like a gator cut loose in a chicken farm. DTT turned beet red and whispered the traditional emo thing to me "I hate you" but it was worth it.
!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I have never laughed so hard. And your cajun accent is killing me.:rotfl2:

I am getting a kick out of the report. I speak cajun so it is even more funny lol
Where is Paradis LA?princess:

I am getting a kick out of the report. I speak cajun so it is even more funny lol
Where is Paradis LA?princess:

Sorry took so long to reply.. Paradis is in St charles parish (between Thibedeaux and New Orleans along hwy 90)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter