Bayou Mickey's DISigns - New Iced Disney series!! 3/20/09!

Very Nice!
I'm not usually a big fan of Name Fills........... but you did a great job with this one!

Thanks alot! I agree, although I've done more masking lately than I normally do. But I think most people's mistakes with this is porportion and distortion, plus the font and spacing has alot to do how well the mask will show through.

How's this?

DC2.jpg

It's great!!! Thanks so much. Can't wait to show Hubby, He always refers to Mickey as "the mouse" so it's perfect.

How much bigger do you need it? i'll be happy to help!

could you just make the words bigger but keep the square size the same
and does the square have to be there if not could you do one with the square and one without
sorry to be a pain but i am a woman
hehe
many thanks

could you just make the words bigger but keep the square size the same
and does the square have to be there if not could you do one with the square and one without
sorry to be a pain but i am a woman
hehe
many thanks

the 2009 one could you make it fill the space please

the 2009 one could you make it fill the space please

For me to make the image fill the area above and below would distort the image. i could try a transparent background, I can do this two ways, 1) as a png, but you'll need to be able to read a png file 2) a gif but this will decrease the quality of the image.

Let me know what you want.

i should be able to read png
is this for haunted mansion and 2009 design
i would just like the contents of the square border a little larger
sorry for being such a pain
thanks

now the HM i could probly stretch out bigger, but if you notice on the 2009 it reaches the edges so only thing i could do is stretch it up and down and that would just make it look like a silly putty accident gone wrong.:rotfl2:

now the HM i could probly stretch out bigger, but if you notice on the 2009 it reaches the edges so only thing i could do is stretch it up and down and that would just make it look like a silly putty accident gone wrong.:rotfl2:
could you just do the hm stretched out then i would be very greatful/grateful didn't know how to spell it sorry
many thanks
mandy (pain)

Just wanted to say I love the Girls Only DISign you made and I love how it came out on the t-shirts!

Great job!!

Could you please help, my family DH,DW,DD12 and DD3 will be going to disney world for the first time next week...Was wondering if there was anyway you could design a shirt for us. Please if its not to late, if so I understand. I am new to everything so I am runnin a bit last minute. Thank you, Misty
DH-Steve
DW-(me) Misty
DD 12-Stormee
DD 3-Madelyn
I love the mouse heads, but if you already have something else fixed up that would be great, thanks again....and if its to late, I understand:thumbsup2

Our upcoming trip in June will be basically a wine and dine experience, so I made this:
festin.jpg

And I made one for the F&WF people:
fwfestin.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter