Bay Lake Towers

CNYDisneyFan

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited. Just found out yesterday that our wish to stay at Bay Lake Towers from May 19 through 24 has been granted.:cool1::woohoo:

Congratulations!!! We hope you enjoy your stay.

We own at BLT and loved our stay last month.

My family loves BLT and so do I. Its a great resort. Congrats and have a great trip!!!

Wooohoo! Love BLT!!! I don't understand all the bad reviews. My family and I love it there. Can't wait for our trip in Feb...and super excited to be staying BLT again! :)

Can anyone tell me if BLT has online checkin ? Am I better off checking in upon my arrival if I am not interested in getting into my villa before 4:00 pm ?

Thanks. I've got a question. We fly out of Syracuse, NY on May 19 at 7:00AM. Our flight arrives before 10AM that day. Can we make arrangements to check in at Bay Lake Towers before 4PM? Thanks.:goodvibes

Thanks. I've got a question. We fly out of Syracuse, NY on May 19 at 7:00AM. Our flight arrives before 10AM that day. Can we make arrangements to check in at Bay Lake Towers before 4PM? Thanks.:goodvibes

You can certainly try, but since check-in time for DVC resorts is 4:00, there are no guarantees. DVC resorts seem to be a bit more difficult to check into early, I think just because the cleaning takes longer. If you take Magical Express, you can go to BLT and try to check-in. If your room is not ready, they will send you a text when it is ready. They will give you your parks tix, activate MBs, etc... Then you just go about your day (a park, DTD, whatever) and go back to BLT whenever you like. Your luggage will be in your room.

Can anyone tell me if BLT has online checkin ? Am I better off checking in upon my arrival if I am not interested in getting into my villa before 4:00 pm ?

you can do online check in - but with BLT if you wait generally you can get a choice - w/online check in - it depends - some CM will change you others will not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter