Bay Lake Tower Pool Lounge Availability

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
Based on pictures, it looks like there are not many lounge chairs for the size of resort. Is this true - is it tough to get a chair?
thx

We were there in mid-August, usually from 10 AM until the afternoon rain.

There were empty chairs available.

The problem I saw was not having enough umbrellas for shade. We went to the circular CR pool to find shade.

When we were there in June it was just about empty around 5 - 6 pm. Never tried early to mid afternoon so can't comment. Dinner time was perfect! We practically had it to ourselves!

We were there in mid-May. By mid-afternoon, there were almost no available seats left at the pool and it was nearly impossible to find two together.

We were there the last week of July and there were no beds left late morning to late afternoon. Some people had put towels on them though and not around until a few hours later. We found if we got there about 10.30am we could find a bed or two for us to use.

Caron

may, june, july part of Aug - the pool is busy - and they have complaints all the time about the lack of chairs and loungers.

but the rest of the time it is almost too many. alot of this is the sun is now shading part of the pool.

you can go ask in the activties center (community hall) for more chairs - but don't count on it.

We were there 2 years ago Easter and twice we tried to go to the pool around 2pmish and it was packed. We just headed over to CR pool....plenty of room and 2 pools. We did use the Blt in the evening with no problem and one morning :)

I have never had a problem with getting a chair at BLT in September. You will find that people leave towels on their chairs even when they are finished (rude!) or to reserve for later, but if there is no personal effects then grab a pool cm and have them remove the towels.

We were there the first week of September and it was never full, but lots of people did leave towels on the chairs after they were done so it was hard to judge. Most of the time we got chairs back by the splash area without a problem.

We found the CR pool better though, simply because of the sight lines. At the BLT pool I couldn't see my son at times if we had chairs back by the splash area. The CR pool is wide open and we don't have to spend hours upon hours in the water with him.

We just got back a few days ago from BLT. We went to the pool tons and there were always more empty chairs than filled ones. The tables w/umbrellas were harder to get. We stayed at a mod resort for our first few nights and chairs were almost impossible to get there. But BLT was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter