Bay Lake Tower photos

Thanks! Do you think the 1br is smaller than at AKL and VB? Living rm and kitchen sure look small.

IIRC, it's just a few sq ft smaller than the Kidani 1br. No clue on VB. It's the 3rd largest 1br on property (OKW is first by a good bit, Kidani second by a smidge.)

Regarding the pool area...it looks like there is a small cream-colored second slide on the left side opposite the big slide. Is that correct? TIA!!:goodvibes

Yes, it is a small slide similar to the one at SSR (and maybe other resort pools...not sure).

The photos were great. I can't wait till my stay in November

*Awesome* pics ! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for taking the time to post them, we can't wait to see it for ourselves....

WOW I love the pics...I think they did a great job...a DVC resort right there in all the action but so NICE! I want to stay there SO bad...maybe one day! Thanks for posting!

Great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting!! Wow, I was impressed with everything. How do you think someone in a wheelchair would get along there. We are thinking of staying there for our 2010 trip or BC?

Is there one pool?

Can you drive up/dropp off at the BLT lobby? Is luggage taken by BLT or do you have to go through the Contemporary bellmen? What about valet parking? Thanks.

thanks for posting the pics, it looks beautiful! I am so excited for our stay in just over a month! one question though... is the only access to the balcony off of the master bedroom???

Wow-these pictures are awesome! I hope that one day, when DH and I have money (a long long time from now) we'll be able to buy a DVC here! It's beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter