*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

my dw and I have started planning our first trip to BLT for the first week in April 2014. We just recently bought 100 points and now my parents, sister and her two kids want to join us. We bought enough points to go to WDW every other year for a week staying in a studio so we don't have enough points to get a larger accomodation. I told them to try renting points but I don't know how well that is going to work out. Either way, we can't wait to stay at BLT for the first time.

We are checking into a 2BR Lake View at BLT on 3/13... We cannot wait... We have stayed in a 2BR twice but with the theme park view, but never LV. We love out BLT points, and look forward to many more stays in the future.

Hey all! So glad I found this thread. We own 125 points at BLT, we stayed at BLT in a 2 bedroom lake view and it was so AWESOME! We are planning another trip back this December and my booking windo will open on Dec 19. We need 2 2bedroom villas, preferrably one a dedicated and one a lockoff. We would prefer lake view or theme park view but are open to whatever we can get. Most important for us is that we would like to be close together....neighbors if possible. Can anyone direct me to the layout of blt and where the 2 bedrooms are located and what I will need to request to member services? There are 18 of us....its a reunion and we are so excited....its gonna be crazy to try and figure out sleeping arrangements but hey...we will be at disney, all wil be right with the WORLD!! Thanks all!

Hey all! So glad I found this thread. We own 125 points at BLT, we stayed at BLT in a 2 bedroom lake view and it was so AWESOME! We are planning another trip back this December and my booking windo will open on Dec 19. We need 2 2bedroom villas, preferrably one a dedicated and one a lockoff. We would prefer lake view or theme park view but are open to whatever we can get. Most important for us is that we would like to be close together....neighbors if possible. Can anyone direct me to the layout of blt and where the 2 bedrooms are located and what I will need to request to member services? There are 18 of us....its a reunion and we are so excited....its gonna be crazy to try and figure out sleeping arrangements but hey...we will be at disney, all wil be right with the WORLD!! Thanks all!

2BR units are on all floors.
Here is a link to a good thread with layouts and views.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2257082

No prob then. We have asked for lake view before snd still received s great view of mk. Sometimes you can get lucky

We're founding members too! I love to visit the fountain and had the pleasure of staying in the Grand villa with the family.

Bought our first DVC pts in 2012. We have 250 BLT. We want more since we love the resort so much! Can't beat the location!

Yay! Newbie here. Just wrapped up a 180 point purchase at BLT, we will go on our first DVC the first week of December 2014. :cool1:

i will be staying at blt in sept for 8 nights with a lake view for the first time
what rooms & floor is good to stay on
are there rooms on the floor where the bridge connects to the main hotel

i will be staying at blt in sept for 8 nights with a lake view for the first time
what rooms & floor is good to stay on
are there rooms on the floor where the bridge connects to the main hotel

The bridge floor I think 5 or 6 is a regular floor with rooms. I like being near the bridge.

The bridge floor I think 5 or 6 is a regular floor with rooms. I like being near the bridge.

The skywalk (bridge) is on the 5th floor at BLT and the 4th floor at CR. It is handy but really BLT is not that large. You can get to the bridge from anywhere at BLT within 3 - 5 minutes even pushing a stroller.

We are looking forward to being at BLT in May :) The whole family this time - now that the kids are grown up and off in the world, we don't get many chances to vacation together. Looking forward to going home! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We are looking forward to being at BLT in May :) The whole family this time - now that the kids are grown up and off in the world, we don't get many chances to vacation together. Looking forward to going home! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We will be there in May too. Our "baby" is graduating from high school, so we are celebrating at Disney World. :)

Will be at our beloved BLT in 5 days! :woohoo: :woohoo: I brought 200 pts. before BLT opened. I've added on twice and now have 345 pts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter