*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

congratulations to the new BLT owners.

good luck to those of you trying to make reservations!!!

We just bought 200 points at BLT!!!! Sent the contract in on Saturday! We are going for our Honeymoon Dec 26-Jan 2 with lake view! I am so excited that I can barely wait that long!!!

Just booked our first trip to BLT this morning!! :banana: :woohoo: We have a one bedroom standard view. Decided to reserve the points. A MK view one day would be nice though...I can dream! :)

Hi All,

We bought 320 points at BLT. Our first trip is a standard view 1 bedroom 12/19-12/26. Our second trip is 4/17-4/21 4 days in standard view 1 bedroom and 4/21-4/25 4 days in a MK view 1 bedroom. We just used up our incentive points, the first Star Wars weekend and a 9 day trip 5/1-5/10.

Lisa :banana:

Hello all,

The Contemporary has ALWAYS been my FAVORITE place.

BLT was a no brainer.

We bought 250pts at BLT back in October.

Staying at SSR for 3 nights in August to use up the DPs they gave me when I called and requested them (wish they could have been used for BLT).

Will probably have to wait until October 2010 for my first stay in BLT. :(

-don

Hi All,

We bought 320 points at BLT. Our first trip is a standard view 1 bedroom 12/19-12/26. Our second trip is 4/17-4/21 4 days in standard view 1 bedroom and 4/21-4/25 4 days in a MK view 1 bedroom. We just used up our incentive points, the first Star Wars weekend and a 9 day trip 5/1-5/10.

Lisa :banana:

Hey we will be there in April as well in a MK view GV!:woohoo:

Has anyone seen the fountain or gotten anything on their founding member tile:confused:

Hey we will be there in April as well in a MK view GV!:woohoo:

Has anyone seen the fountain or gotten anything on their founding member tile:confused:

my guide thinks the fountain - is that lake thing off to the side of BLT. It looks like a holding pond (okay probably wrong term) it was not build in May - think they have to run pipes to bay lake - doesn't disney kept all their water connected?

We just got our paperwork in the mail yesterday. Then today I got another package with the hat and welcome package! Woohoo! :yay::yay::yay:

Yeah! More BLT points! I happened to get a invitation to the webcast (we bought a resale in May, so we were probably still on the "prospective" list). Instead of 200 points at $96, we opted for 320 at $91!! What a deal!! My DH is trying to tell me that sometimes procrastination is a good thing!! We had not sent back the paperwork for our planned 200 point add on, and were able to convert to the 320 points.

We can't wait to stay at BLT!! :woohoo::woohoo:

We had a cash only reservation with free dining at BLT for Labor Day Weekend, arriving on Thursday Sept 3rd. I just got a PIN EMAIL, so I called to change reservation at BLT Standard Studio. Yippee, I dropped Free Dining, and got the 38% room only discount. That works for us. We are happy to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary at BLT before we go on the Wonder on Sept 6th. So we get full service and get to experience everyone elses HOME.
Michele

We had a cash only reservation with free dining at BLT for Labor Day Weekend, arriving on Thursday Sept 3rd. I just got a PIN EMAIL, so I called to change reservation at BLT Standard Studio. Yippee, I dropped Free Dining, and got the 38% room only discount. That works for us. We are happy to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary at BLT before we go on the Wonder on Sept 6th. So we get full service and get to experience everyone elses HOME.
Michele

I got a pin email too... Never thought about BLT... what did that make the room rate?

Yeah! More BLT points! I happened to get a invitation to the webcast (we bought a resale in May, so we were probably still on the "prospective" list). Instead of 200 points at $96, we opted for 320 at $91!! What a deal!! My DH is trying to tell me that sometimes procrastination is a good thing!! We had not sent back the paperwork for our planned 200 point add on, and were able to convert to the 320 points.

We can't wait to stay at BLT!! :woohoo::woohoo:
Wow so you bought BLT resale first than this wopping discount for more points? You bring a new meaning to the word "Thrifty"!!! Congrats!:wizard:

I got a pin email too... Never thought about BLT... what did that make the room rate?

Value Season in September 2009
Regular Rate BLT Standard Studio $375 plus tax
PIN Rate BLT Standard Studio $239 plus tax
Its about a 38% discount on the room only.
I gave up the free dining, but now we don't have to buy the one day tickets.
This will work out better for us two old folks pre-cruise.

Wow so you bought BLT resale first than this wopping discount for more points? You bring a new meaning to the word "Thrifty"!!! Congrats!:wizard:

Yes! Must be my lucky time, I should be buying lottery tickets! I also logged in today to the new online dining reservation system and got a 4 person reservation for Le Cellier for next Wednesday 5:55 PM, what are the chances of that!!

(The resale was BWV, we did the add on at BLT!) Can't wait to stay at both!

I also logged in today to the new online dining reservation system

I didn't know it was online already, I thought it was still just a special one for travel agents. Is it available for everyone now, and is there a direct link to get to it?

Value Season in September 2009
Regular Rate BLT Standard Studio $375 plus tax
PIN Rate BLT Standard Studio $239 plus tax
Its about a 38% discount on the room only.
I gave up the free dining, but now we don't have to buy the one day tickets.
This will work out better for us two old folks pre-cruise.

Wow, what a great rate. You could add on the dining at $39.99/day/person and still be ahead!! I need to look at my free dining reservation in September and see if switching to BLT would work, there were no studio or 1 Bdr at BLT available on points when I checked (9/27-9/30)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter