Bay Lake lobby scent?

Prior posts referred to it as Green Clover & Aloe. Personally, it's overpowering to me. Wouldn't mind it in a more subtle amount.

I don't know what it is, but when I was there I found it totally overpowering and unpleasant/sickening.

Prior posts referred to it as Green Clover & Aloe. Personally, it's overpowering to me. Wouldn't mind it in a more subtle amount.

I thought I was the only one! :rotfl: I love BLT, but they really need to turn down the smellivision.

I just returned from a stay at the Contemporary and they use the green clover & aloe scent as well. I love it! Is there anywhere to purchase it?

I just returned from a stay at the Contemporary and they use the green clover & aloe scent as well. I love it! Is there anywhere to purchase it?

Yes! Enviroscent sells it in scent sticks and for a scent fan. I just ordered the fan and cant wait to get it. They have other scents that remind me of Disney, Ocean smells like Soarin', Vintage wood smells like the outside of VWL, and water clover smells like a lighter version of the green clover and aloe. Here is the link. http://www.enviroscent.com/About-Us

I got a spray on eBay. I just typed in the sent and it came up. Definitely smells like BLT. Love it.

Just back from our first stay at BLT and I LOVED the smell :) Although I'd like it just as much if it was a bit more subtle ;)

I asked a person who was cleaning the lobby at AKL what made the lobby smell the way it does and they said it was the floor wax. Later that trip we smelled the same smell when on the Disney Dream. Sure enough a cast member was waxing the floor with a buffer machine.

I might have t order some of the Christmas fragrances for the holidays. Thanks for the link. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter