Battling Darth Vader

ldisney

Earning My Ears
I've read about this somewhere in the past six months, but since we are leaving Saturday, I don't have time to hunt it down.... My son was talking to a boy who just returned last week from WDW and got to battle Darth Vader. This isn't part of the regular Star Tours ride, is it? What does an 8-yr.-old SW fan have to do to fight the big guy? Any help is appreciated.

it was a long vacation, but as part of star wars weekend, there is a jedi training academy that features battling darth vader (and darth maul).

the bad news is SWW is obviously over. the good news is WDW is making the jedi training academy a permanent show. the not so good news is it'll be a while before it's ready.

disneyland already does it every day.

Thanks for the info. This kid went over the 4th of July, so I'm not sure where he did this battle. Thanks, anyway.

well, on a far less dramatic scale, darth vader does make appearances by star tours (as do storm troopers) so it's possible he had a run in with him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter