• Mulan

• Merida

• Tiana

• Jasmine

• Rapunzel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Pretty self explanatory. Vote for your favorite, comment why!

Also- the reason Anna and Elsa aren't on this list is because they haven't been initiated into the official lineup of Disney princesses yet.

Go! princess:

I'll start- mine is Ariel. Ariel is really pretty, and sweet, and a mermaid, and she sings my favorite song in Disney history. She's perfect!

I like Ariel, but I decided to vote for Rapunzel. She's artistic and awkward and sweet and funny and just awesome. She reminds me of myself as well, which is pretty awesome.

Cinderella (duh) for me, although if Elsa would have been officially in the princess lineup, I'd have a tough decision in front of me

She's just really nice, works hard, um... I don't know... :rotfl: She's always just been my favorite since I was younger

It was a really tough decision, I stared at it for like five minutes. But I ended up going with Belle because:
1. She reads books and loves stories, which is a huge part of MY life and just amazing in general
2. She looks to the inside rather than the outside, and the love she has for the Beast isn't based on looks, or handsomeness, or charmingness, or anything superficial, she loves him for who he actually is.
3. She's strong and independent too
4. She doesn't fall in love at first sight. As Elsa would say, "You can't marry the man you just met!"
5. Just to sum up, I'd just say that she really embodies the meaning of TRUE love, in that she sacrifices herself for others, and looks beyond appearances. Not to mention her love for her father as well!

Jasmine because she has been my favorite princess ever since I was little. I always loved how she wouldn't let her father choose someone for her to marry and what she wore.

As a dad of 3 girls I know these movies inside and out and I think it's a tuff call
But belle is my favorite. I love the movie the songs and she definitely has all the qualitys I want my girls to have.

My oldest is Isabella and she is belle to me.

My middle would say Elsa ( who I like as well).

Merida because, even though people say this about Frozen, Brave is actually the first Disney movie to teach girls they don't need a prince to save them.

(Also she is the Disney princess who looks most like me)

Merida because, even though people say this about Frozen, Brave is actually the first Disney movie to teach girls they don't need a prince to save them.

*points at Mulan* I beg to differ. Mulan when to war for her father and saved Shang's life twice. And when faced with her execution she faced it without shame (well, shame of being caught but not of her actions) and was ready to accept the consequences of those actions, even if it meant death. It was Shang's unwillingness to go through the act that kept her from death, she didn't plead and no one stopped him. She was also 90% responsible for Shan Yu's death (Mushu's fireworks thing was just the killing blow). And there was never actually a proclamation of love, he told her she fought well and when he came over to her house she invited him to dinner like a good host.

Of course, I haven't actually voted or decided or anything. Just making a point.

Cinderella. She's been my favorite since I was little. She is sweet, kind, and patient. She teaches girls to never stop dreaming and wishing. People say she waited around to be rescued by a prince but that's so untrue- "Cinderella never asked for a prince, she asked for a dress and a night off"

The thing with Frozen was that there can be true love without a guy(or other partner, no judging :) ), it can be true sisterly love or friendship or whatever.

You make fair points. I also like Merida because a guy doesn't even have to be involved for her to be happy.

Also, and I just noticed this, is Merida the first disney princess to not actually sing a song? I know Pixar doesn't really do 'singing' but I was just curious.

You make fair points. I also like Merida because a guy doesn't even have to be involved for her to be happy.

Also, and I just noticed this, is Merida the first disney princess to not actually sing a song? I know Pixar doesn't really do 'singing' but I was just curious.

Yeah I think you're right, now that I think about it I don't remember anyone singing

Yes. There's Touch the Sky but that's technically her thoughts I think, she doesn't actually sing it.

I chose Ariel because she is a double princess.

I wanted to pick her or Merida because she fought for what she believed in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter