Bats Day in the Fun Park

jrtoastyman

Purveyor of Fine Latex Products
Was looking at what was going to be going on during our upcoming trip, and it appears to overlap with this event, which goes from Friday to Sunday (we arrive on Sunday). Anyone know what it is? It's described as "The Largest Dark Subculture event on the West Coast," but that's not particularly descriptive. Anyone have a sense of how many people it attracts and whether it affects crowds or not?

Good to hear that the crowds are manageable. We are going on Sunday for a one day trip and I was concerned about crowds (I know it will be busy just don't want it to be shoulder to shoulder!)

I was there last year during BATS weekend. The crowds were not crazy and the gravitate towards the like of the haunted mansion, Pirates and the Tower of Terror.

Its a cross section of Goths, Steampunk costumes and lots of corsette clad ladies. It was pretty fun people watching over the weekend.

We were there last year as well. I didn't think it increased crowds at all, and PP was right, people watching was pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter