• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bathrooms at Magic Kingdom

gbaby

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I hope this isn't a silly question. We are taking a family trip to Magic Kingdom in a couple of weeks, and since this is our first trip, we aren't sure how the park is designed. Can someone give me an opinion on the bathrooms at MK? Easy to find, quick to get to, clean? Will we have to walk far to find one, etc?

Thanks!

All of the bathrooms are normally clean. The only one that I've seen dirty on more than one occasion is the one by Pirates of the Caribbean. :crazy2:

Maybe it's just theming, lol

In my experience the bathrooms have always been fairy clean. They are signed well and easy to find in most cases and there are plenty - rarely remember waiting in line.

Have a great first trip!!

In my experience the bathrooms have always been fairy clean. They are signed well and easy to find in most cases and there are plenty - rarely remember waiting in line.

Have a great first trip!!
Thanks, we are super excited!

They are all over the place with lots of good signage. Once upon a time, the bathrooms were sparkling amazingly clean at WDW. Now they're fine. Not bad, perfectly acceptable for bathroom use. But not squeeky-clean most of the time.

Oh, and not sure how old your kids are... but the baby centers are great and have larger bathrooms if you have a potty-training or recently trained kid.

Here's an odd question...do the men's rooms have shorter urinals for little boys? Like they do at elementary schools?

Some of the bathrooms in the parks have more than one entrance so you might want to be aware of that.

Thanks again everyone! Your input has been very helpful. Glad o know about the smaller urinals for kids, and the bathrooms with more than one exit

one thing to remember if using a handicapped toilet with a shorter boy who stands, he might have a problem reaching over edge as these toilets are higher than normal toilets. daughter one time hurrying to get son in while traveling went in first stall not realizing this. son was very upset in he didn't make it over edge and ended up with wet clothes. was only then that she realized the difference in heights. so this could affect you if you use the larger stalls with the handicapped toilets

one thing to remember if using a handicapped toilet with a shorter boy who stands, he might have a problem reaching over edge as these toilets are higher than normal toilets. daughter one time hurrying to get son in while traveling went in first stall not realizing this. son was very upset in he didn't make it over edge and ended up with wet clothes. was only then that she realized the difference in heights. so this could affect you if you use the larger stalls with the handicapped toilets

Yes Yes Yes!!! We've been stuck with the handicapped toilet many places and it's so much taller! He barely makes it in!

are all the toilets auto-flush (I can't remember)? My littles are scared of them so I want to pack some sticky notes in my backpack if they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter