Bathroom problems on last day

LLOC33

Mouseketeer
We just got of off our 3rd DCL cruise (the wonder on Alaska). It was an amazing trip with one minor annoyance that I had not experienced or heard before. After our last breakfast while waiting to be cleared to disembark we tried several of the public bathrooms and none of them would flush. This made for a rather unpleasant experience and we decided to "hold it" until we got off the boat. Is this normal? We tried several floors.

I was on that cruise. My son went right before express walk off at about 730. He didn't have any trouble but that sounds very yucky!

Wonder if that is a trick to have people flee the ship faster. :idea:

We were on the Wonder 5/24-6/2 Alaskan cruise and we didn't disembark until about 9:45 the last day. We were hanging out in the promenade lounge and I used the restroom right outside Parrot Cay right before we left and there were no issues, flushed just fine! :)

We had some issues in our stateroom where the toilet wouldn't flush when the button was pushed. However, a few minutes later, all of the sudden the toilet would flush on its own.

We had some issues in our stateroom where the toilet wouldn't flush when the button was pushed. However, a few minutes later, all of the sudden the toilet would flush on its own.

We just had this happen on the Fantasy in April and it was quite funny :rotfl2: My DS said the toilet won't flush and I said try again so he did and nothing so I said just leave for now and it was easily over two minutes later we heard the swoosh!! I've read many times, the CMs can remotely flush toilets.

I think sometimes they just get offline or something :)

Heather

We had this happen on the Dream February 2013. We called and they told us it was happening throughout the ship. It was happening on and off throughout the last full day of our cruise and then all of a sudden it would flush on it's own.

Our stateroom on the Wonder had the problem, and some of the public restrooms exhibited it as well when we were on the Panama Canal cruise in May. The toilet would flush moments after pushing the button. Sometimes a very long moment after. They did fix our stateroom's toilet.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter