Bathing Suit question at Water Park

valdnh

Earning My Ears
Good Morning,

I have a question for everyone. My husband and I are "fluffy" :rolleyes1 people who enjoy swimming but I wear a tank top over my bathing suit and my husband wears swim shorts with a tank top. Are we allowed to wear these tank tops over our suits at the waterparks or are there restrictions?

I appreciate any help/advice you have to offer.

Thanks a bunch :thumbsup2

The only restriction is that you can't have any metal rivets, buckles, etc on your clothing. Tank tops are fine :thumbsup2

and you might not be able to wear them if you go on some of the slides.....mainly the tube ones and summit plummet (if you're that brave) but stuff like teamboat springs and the lazy rivers are fine :thumbsup2

I think you will be fine on anything. Ds is super white and often wears a t-shirt with his swim suit to keep the sun off. We have never had a problem! Have fun :)

Okay I will admit we are a pooh sized family and we love the water parks :wave2: . I wear swim shorts over my suit and have had no problems. I have seen everything from string bikinis to shirts and shorts worn on the slides. They don't have a problem as long as there is no metal on the clothing.

thank you so much for your responses! Now I don't have to worry about "covering up"! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter