Bathing/Showering Small Kids

When my kids were little and we were somewhere without a tub, I just had them stand in the shower stall and I'd point the shower head to the wall and just wet and soaped a washcloth and washed them down and then used a cup to rinse them down. Easy peasy. Even now (they are 7 and 8) if they are in need of bathing and it's too late for a full shower, I'll do this just to save time.

We had our 13 month old stand in ankle deep water. My DH helped her stay up and I used a cup to rinse her off. After a day at the parks she was too tired to play in the tub anyway. We were in and out.

I'm not trying to be snarky here but what on earth is this supposed to accomplish? If your goal is to avoid germs she would come in contact with by sitting on the floor of the tub wouldn't those germs get in the water you are then dumping over her head?

OP, just have them take showers. It's faster anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter