Bath Products?

Laine Anderson

Living large in suburbia
We're traveling on the Disney Dream in a week and I just want to know if they provide shower/bath gel (not a bar of soap). Trying to determine if I can save space by not bringing my own.
We're in a Cat 5c stateroom with veranda.

They have all the range of H20 products that are in the WDW rooms, I remember having shower body wash, shampoo, conditioner. There were probably others too.

If I were to ask our steward very nicely do you think I could get the sea salt body wash? We aren't in concierge level.

I love the smell of their H20 products. Every once in a while I find a tube at Ross for a reasonable price and it just takes me back to being on board! We asked for a few extras and have always gotten them.

The lotion is awesome. I brought a bunch home. It wasn't greasy and it actually worked! Most hotel lotions leave me feeling even drier than before.

If I were to ask our steward very nicely do you think I could get the sea salt body wash? We aren't in concierge level.
I asked for solar gel this summer on the Dream and they were out. It's been a while since the switch, so I'd guess the supply is very low/nonexistent at this point.

I don't remember, but I think there is shower gel in the showers in the dressing room of the spa area. Those are really nice showers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter