• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bath products in Jacuzzi?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
I don't have a whirlpool tub at home but am wanting to indulge in some "Mommy" time in our jacuzzi in 25 days!

Can you tell me what kind of bath products I can use? Bubble bath? Bath oil/salts?

I don't have a whirlpool tub at home but am wanting to indulge in some "Mommy" time in our jacuzzi in 25 days!

Can you tell me what kind of bath products I can use? Bubble bath? Bath oil/salts?

They make bath products specifically for Jacuzzis. If you use bubble bath, make sure you have your camera so you can post the video on You Tube. It will be like watching a (I Love Lucy) episode with bubbles everywhere.:yay:

Non-foaming bath oils and scents will work. The small bath bombs they sell at DtD add a lot of fragrance, and I don't think they "over bubble."

They make bath products specifically for Jacuzzis. If you use bubble bath, make sure you have your camera so you can post the video on You Tube. It will be like watching a (I Love Lucy) episode with bubbles everywhere.:yay:
i work for a plbg/heating supply house, had a lady try it, destroyed 3 bedrooms of carpet and drywall, what a mess!:lmao: she called 911 and the fire co. came out!! she wanted to sue us, kohler , the plumber evryone. never herd from her.anyway, dont use anything that can foam. those nozzles bring air into them in the back of the nozzle housing.its like blowing into straw into a glass of choc. milk. enjoy the whirlpool!!

I use the bath bombs sold at basin in DTD all the time when at BCV. Never had a problem. Be sure and not get the ones w/hearts, etc in them, they don't dissolve, float around and stick everywhere you don't want them to stick! Enjoy!

I use the bath bombs sold at basin in DTD all the time when at BCV. Never had a problem. Be sure and not get the ones w/hearts, etc in them, they don't dissolve, float around and stick everywhere you don't want them to stick! Enjoy!

Been there... Done that... Not so good... :rolleyes:

Don't use liquid dish soap either. Learn that little tidbit as a kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter