• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bath & Bodyworks $1 shipping today

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Code = SUNDAYSHIP1

antibacterial soap $2.50! Great price :banana:

stocked up today on that and the hand cleaner :thumbsup2

Thanks! I ordered some fall scenting foaming soap and 2 ghost soaps. I'll send one to my 3rd grade DS's teacher. I did the 20% off and free shipping. It was a much better deal than in the store today. I hope they have something similar for when the Christmas scents come out.

Thanks!

I ordered one of those fancy electric oil burners, as my old fashioned tea light flame powered oil burner just broke yesterday! This saves me the trouble of having to drive to a store to find a replacement. Plus...pumpkin oil scents for the fall!

I'm kind of excited to have an electric oil burner. Now I don't have to worry about my cats setting themselves on fire via tealight candle when I scent my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter