Bath & Body Works Sale

jgh

Peter Pan!
For those interested, Bath & Body Works has their Buy 3, Get 3 free on body care sale AND their 2 for $22 large candles sale going on right now (started today, 3/27).

If you keep your reciepts almost all of them (probably 75%) get printed off with a survey coupon that gives you $10 off a $30 purchase. Do the survey online or call in and get the code for the coupon (only useable in stores).

During these sales if you use your survey coupon, you can get 3 large candles for $23 (+tax) OR 6 of the $11 body lotions/body washes for $23 (+tax). Regular 3 candles would be $60 and 6 of the body washes/lotions would be $66.

Also, a seperate note, new large candles (an Italian line including a coffee-scent that has gotten good reviews) will be out on the shelves this FRIDAY (3/29), and the sale should last through the weekend! Also, starting Friday they will be selling their Italian lotion preview bottles (2oz) for $1 each.

Good time to stock up for gifts or yourself. :)

I saw these deals yesterday at my local store it was DD#1's birthday and she picked up some of the minis that were 3 for $6 we got 9 total (1 set for her bestie) and we also picked up some of the mini sanitizers they were 5 for $5 we got 15 (10 stashed for my Disney supply box & the rest for her) DMIL and I are going back today. Gonna get some mother's day and teacher end of the year gifts ;0)

jgh said:
For those interested, Bath & Body Works has their Buy 3, Get 3 free on body care sale AND their 2 for $22 large candles sale going on right now (started today, 3/27).

If you keep your reciepts almost all of them (probably 75%) get printed off with a survey coupon that gives you $10 off a $30 purchase. Do the survey online or call in and get the code for the coupon (only useable in stores).

During these sales if you use your survey coupon, you can get 3 large candles for $23 (+tax) OR 6 of the $11 body lotions/body washes for $23 (+tax). Regular 3 candles would be $60 and 6 of the body washes/lotions would be $66.

Also, a seperate note, new large candles (an Italian line including a coffee-scent that has gotten good reviews) will be out on the shelves this FRIDAY (3/29), and the sale should last through the weekend! Also, starting Friday they will be selling their Italian lotion preview bottles (2oz) for $1 each.

Good time to stock up for gifts or yourself. :)

I saw on FB about the sale, plus I had a 20% off entire purchase and free travel size bottle coupons.

I got 3 bottles of lotion, 3 bottles of shower gel, 2 large candles, large candle holder, 4 wallflower refills, a refill for my car freshener and a travel size lotion, all for $72.

I almost did a little jig at the register. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter