Bath & Body Works Sale

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jgh, Mar 27, 2013.

1. jgh

jgh Peter Pan!

For those interested, Bath & Body Works has their Buy 3, Get 3 free on body care sale AND their 2 for $22 large candles sale going on right now (started today, 3/27).

If you keep your reciepts almost all of them (probably 75%) get printed off with a survey coupon that gives you $10 off a $30 purchase. Do the survey online or call in and get the code for the coupon (only useable in stores).

During these sales if you use your survey coupon, you can get 3 large candles for $23 (+tax) OR 6 of the $11 body lotions/body washes for $23 (+tax). Regular 3 candles would be $60 and 6 of the body washes/lotions would be $66.

Also, a seperate note, new large candles (an Italian line including a coffee-scent that has gotten good reviews) will be out on the shelves this FRIDAY (3/29), and the sale should last through the weekend! Also, starting Friday they will be selling their Italian lotion preview bottles (2oz) for $1 each.

Good time to stock up for gifts or yourself. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. aimeeinohio

aimeeinohio Mouseketeer

I adore their candles!!

4. flakypuff

flakypuff DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 thank you

5. diamondpixienc

diamondpixienc DIS Veteran

I saw these deals yesterday at my local store it was DD#1's birthday and she picked up some of the minis that were 3 for $6 we got 9 total (1 set for her bestie) and we also picked up some of the mini sanitizers they were 5 for $5 we got 15 (10 stashed for my Disney supply box & the rest for her) DMIL and I are going back today. Gonna get some mother's day and teacher end of the year gifts ;0)

6. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Thank you! :)

7. 3AUTigerFans

3AUTigerFans Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip! I am headed to the mall today.

8. ManyMinnie

ManyMinnie DIS Veteran

I saw on FB about the sale, plus I had a 20% off entire purchase and free travel size bottle coupons.

I got 3 bottles of lotion, 3 bottles of shower gel, 2 large candles, large candle holder, 4 wallflower refills, a refill for my car freshener and a travel size lotion, all for $72.

I almost did a little jig at the register. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards