• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bath and Body Works Deal

Amyn1274

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this has already been mentioned. Today I got an email from BBW that if you spend 15.00 and use the code BUTTER you can get a free Signature Body Butter. So went to the website and started looking around and found that if you buy a Signature Body Butter you get a free Creamy Body Wash. I wasn't sure if you could get both free but it worked!!!
I bought a scrub for 18.00 ( they had some free promotion on that as well but I skipped it this time) Put in a body butter and then a creamy wash in my cart. Put in the code BUTTER and both the creamy wash and the body butter were free. I was surprised it worked. :cool1: Happy shopping!!!

Thanks, I guess. :) Not sure I needed anything but two free items wooed me. I got a pumpkin shaped hand soap for Thanksgiving. I get to have the fam here for Thanksgiving for my first holiday ever in my house so I am trying to go all out. This will look cute in the bathroom.

I think mine worked, but I didn't order yet as the S & H was $12.00. Is that right? If it is, I think it'd be cheaper at the store. Maybe I'm not doing something right.

Borrowing from another board:

You can get a free body butter and a free body wash when you purchase one antibacterial item.
Add the body butter, add a creamy body wash, and add an antibacterial item (Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Hand Gel, & Hand Lotion are all $4) and apply coupon code BUTTER and it will have a subtotal of $4.00, plus 7.00 shipping!

Merchandise Subtotal: $4.00
Shipping and Handling: $7.00
Sales tax for me was .66 so total of 11.66 for all 3!

Wow thanks!

I was able to do this and add the Goldie $20 tote (special buy with $20 purchase), and the tote, body wash and butter were $20 plus $7 for shipping plus tax.

What I did was add the wash first, then the butter, then the tote. Then I entered the code BUTTER. I sure hope it goes through - those Goldie samples are great.

I placed an order earlier and just received an email from them that they cancelled my order:mad: Theydon't let you stack coupons so I don't know what their problem is. I really wanted this.

Wow thanks!

I was able to do this and add the Goldie $20 tote (special buy with $20 purchase), and the tote, body wash and butter were $20 plus $7 for shipping plus tax.

What I did was add the wash first, then the butter, then the tote. Then I entered the code BUTTER. I sure hope it goes through - those Goldie samples are great.

THANKS!!! I did the same thing , except I got the Wild For Fall Leopard Bag for $15 . Bag -$15.00 + free body wash + free body butter = $15 + $7 shipping + tax $23 total :banana:

I placed an order earlier and just received an email from them that they cancelled my order:mad: Theydon't let you stack coupons so I don't know what their problem is. I really wanted this.

What did you order ? Wow ! What a bummer . :sad2:

Wow thanks!

This one isn't working anymore, it's charging $9 for the wash.

I think the wind has just been taken out of Shopping Queen and my sails...

This is so irritating - if they don't allow it, it's easy enough to fix on the website so it won't go through. They've obviously seen a lot of this being done today, I bet it's on every budget board on the net.

This one isn't working anymore, it's charging $9 for the wash.

Well that's weird, I just got my order confirmation 28 minutes ago.

Order Date: 09/05/07 at 10:55:10 PM (EDT)
Merchandise Subtotal: $20.00
Sales Tax: $1.89
Total Order Cost: $28.89

Remaining Balance:
(applied to credit card) $28.89

Borrowing from another board:

You can get a free body butter and a free body wash when you purchase one antibacterial item.
Add the body butter, add a creamy body wash, and add an antibacterial item (Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Hand Gel, & Hand Lotion are all $4) and apply coupon code BUTTER and it will have a subtotal of $4.00, plus 7.00 shipping!

Merchandise Subtotal: $4.00
Sales tax for me was .66 so total of 11.66 for all 3!

Just did this and it appears to have gone through. Crossing my fingers:rolleyes1

The code I posted BUTTER was sent to me yesterday and said it didn't expire until 9/23. Not sure why it didn't work for some of you. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter