• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bath and Body Works Coupon

Thanks for the coupon link. I received a coupon in the mail and used it a few weeks ago, but decided to stock up since this was such a good deal. I love their line of soaps.

THANK YOU! I saw this last night and went today and got 5. They didn't have many of my fave scents left, but at that price, who cares! I'll try some new ones. :cool1:

Thanks so much!
I used this coupon today too.
I've been pennypinching and buy cheap handsoaps from walmart.
For $2 a bottle I splurged!!! :rotfl:
Thanks again! :teeth:

Thanks so much for this coupon! I bought 16 bottles including the new American Girl hand soap today. What a deal! Thanks for sharing! :cheer2:

Darn it!!!! I saw this thread a day too late....... would have been awesome to stock up! Oh well ~ thanks anyway.

PS ~ what are the american girl soaps??? Are these AKA "circle of friends?" or are the "American Girl" something new completely? :confused3

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter