• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bath and Body sale question

*shandi*

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Bath and Body does the 75% off sale every year? And when it is? I got some last year but don't remember when it was. TIA!

Does anyone know if Bath and Body does the 75% off sale every year? And when it is? I got some last year but don't remember when it was. TIA!

I always thought it was a few days after Xmas...for 2 days? At least in the stores, then I think Online they have an ongoing sale. I always go, reluctantly, because Im scared of the mall after Xmas, but we now have a Bath and Body Works store in one of the shopping centers...

and sadly, I will also order online...lol But if you go thru ebates.com you can save an additional 2% I think, not much, but every little bit helps

It should be coming up sometime after the holiday! I was in there the other night and they have a new rewards program. If you sign up, the more you spend, the better coupons you get. :scared: I did not sign up yet because I really need to stay out of there! :rolleyes1

I have always gone the day after Christmas for their sale. I buy gifts for the next year.

The SAS starts online Dec. 24 and in store Dec. 26 and goes for several weeks. Generally the store has better prices but there are some online exclusives. The stuff that is on the 75% table changes throughout the sale. Some of the stuff that is 50% off at the start of the sale, if it is still left, makes it to the 75% table. So, it's good to go several times throughout the sale to see what makes it onto the 75% table.

Lisa

Wonderful! Thanks so much everyone! That's the last place I need to be, but it's kind of my addiction lol

This is one of my favorite times of the year! Usually I can stock up for the whole year at this sale! Just got a B&BW works gift card from one of my skating students last night, so I'm all set to go! :)

- That rare "teacher" who enjoys the "smelly" gifts ;-)

Some items are 75% off today. Hand soaps still at %50 off.

At the website, the shower gels are 50 percent off and only holiday scents. I was looking for a better discount and the traditional floral scents (planning to stock up). Should I plan to go to the mall store tomorrow (day after Christmas)? Or wait until January?

I went today and it was a madhouse! They had their holiday lotions 75% off and tons of body cream lotions for $3. (I like the creams better than the regular lotions because they are thicker for winter). They also had a lot of 3 wick candles on "clearance " for $12 which didn't seem like a great deal, but I picked up a Twisted Peppermint one anyway.

I spent $40 in B&BW on Black Friday. Yesterday, I spent another $22 dollars on some lotion, a body cream, and about 6 wallflowers.

I bought five shower gels at 75 percent off. They were the holiday scents. I also bought two candles at $12 each. They are really nice to have around the house to give as quick gifts for people in hospital, etc. I was pleased!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter