Bath Amenities

SaveTheSeaTurtles

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Su
Do they still have the nice H20 products as amenities on the ships? I hope they did not do away with them!

I loved it so much that when I saw the H2O line in my local Younkers store I bought it. I have the strawberry Guava body scrub body bath and lotion as well as I recieved a free gift with my purchase the same stuff as we get on the ship just smaller bottles. so cool. I love it.

Thank you so much for all of the replies! I am really pleased that they still have them on the ships :cool1: - I was worried they might have been discontinued with a dipping economy and cutbacks everywhere!

DSCF1349.jpg

Wow- I'm familiar with the shampoo, conditioner, and body butter- what are the extra bottles?

One is shower gel, not sure about the other. The 2 extra bottles are only in the cat. 1-3's.
I tried asking my room steward for some of the shower gel on our last cruise to no avail.

Wow- I'm familiar with the shampoo, conditioner, and body butter- what are the extra bottles?

As the previous poster stated one is the Shower Gel. The blue tube is a Solar Relief Gel. (I had to run upstairs and look, I have a few tubes left from our last cruise)

If anyone is interested, H2O has some of their products on sale buy 2 get one free on their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter