BatB FP+ now reserved seating

mggeary

DIS Veteran
Seen a few posts on this reporting front center and far left reserved seating. Any recent confirmation and reports on the seats would be appreciated. If seats are front center, this would make this tier I FP a great pick for a 4th FP.

Seen a few posts on this reporting front center and far left reserved seating. Any recent confirmation and reports on the seats would be appreciated. If seats are front center, this would make this tier I FP a great pick for a 4th FP.

Meh, maybe.

Still not hard to get in, and not many bad seats in there besides.

Meh, maybe.

You don't think showing up 5 min before the show and getting a front center seat is nice? I know great movie ride is seeing large afternoon waits, so maybe that is the first "4th FP" priority now that it is a tier I, but I see value in BatB if reserved section is good.

You don't think showing up 5 min before the show and getting a front center seat is nice? I know great movie ride is seeing large afternoon waits, so maybe that is the first "4th FP" priority now that it is a tier I, but I see value in BatB if reserved section is good.
Even if there is reserved seating for BatB FP+, at 5 or 10 minutes out, Disney will start to fill in all the seats.

Meh, maybe.

This is where my mind goes on it. If you have to have something for a FP, then sure, book it. But you'd be fine without it too. We walked up last minute and had no problems with finding a seat and even in the back half of the theater had no problems seeing the show.

Sure. But showing up 5 minutes before the show, getting most any seat in there (all with good views), and not using a FP on it is even nicer.

This is where my mind goes on it. If you have to have something for a FP, then sure, book it. But you'd be fine without it too. We walked up last minute and had no problems with finding a seat and even in the back half of the theater had no problems seeing the show.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter