BATB at El Capitan/Disney Service

Neon Cactus

Old Run Disney Addict
Just wanted to share some great service by Disney. I live in Dallas and am going to LA for the marathon. I fly in March 17 and wanted to see a movie at the El Capitan and realized I'd be there on opening night for Beauty and the Beast. I called the theater over a month ago to ask when tickets would go on sale. They put me on a list to call back.

So Sunday night at about 11:30 in Dallas, my phone starts ringing and it's a number from California. It was from Disney letting me know that tickets were going on sale the next evening, but that since I was on the interest list, I could buy tickets right away. So I was able to get tickets in my favorite spot (front row balcony). I read a lot of complaints about Disney's service and just wanted to share what I thought was great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter