Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

Great update! I love the way you guys go with the flow!

I wouldn't rush the potty training right before a trip. You will need to bring ziplocks with entire changes for those times when you only have a 30 second notice before getting to the restroom! I remember my oldest on his first trip; he had been trained for about three months, but still required at least one emergency change each day!:scared1:

Oh boy...that makes me really want to NOT do pottytraining before the trip then!

Now watch, he'll suddenly want to train 3 days before the trip....:rotfl:

I enjoyed the trip through Hollywood. Henry holding on to his three little buses - cute. :)

Visiting the Swan and Dolphin is on my list of things to do. We almost made it last summer; we actually boarded a boat there, but we were pressed for time to go meet Trent, so we didn't have time to go inside.

Add me in as one who carries baby wipes, even when the girls aren't with me. They're just handy for all kinds of spills or just wiping off a surface or something.

He's still into those buses too! They were a great buy. Now of course he wants the monorail. But we'll see if we can get through another trip without it....does Brooklynn ever ask for it? I sure wish it wasn't $100!

The Swolfin hotels really are beautiful. I hope to stay in them sometime, they get such great reviews! They are very much a hotel, and not a themed wonderland like everything else, but still very nice.

I agree with the baby wipes! They are handy for everything. I remember when we had a car sometimes waiting a red light or something and using them to dust my car down. :rotfl2:

I am all caught up.

I have to go back once I get home since I can't see pictures for some reason. Usually I can. :confused3

I was rushing to our Teppan Edo ARD and I was late! :scared1:
My DS beat me there and I kept getting texts from him rushing me. :lmao:

With him around you are NOT late for dinner. :rotfl:

That is very weird about not being able to see my pics because I don't use Photobucket, which is what is most commonly blocked from various filters. :confused3

Ah! That's right! Now I remember you talking about that, being late and knowing your DS was not going to be happy about that! How was it all? Or do I have to wait for the TR? :laughing:

Once again, the pictures of Henry made me smile from ear to ear. It's so fun seeing Disney through his eyes and your pictures. I love the pictures of him with the chocolate ice cream on his face. He looks like he is in ice cream heaven.

Too bad you didn't get to see the parade. We didn't get to see it when we were there either.

Aren't those pictures so funny? He was trying to hard to eat that giant Mickey bar but the heat won! :laughing:

I am bummed to have missed it - I didn't know it was on the way out when we were there otherwise I would have made it a priority. I truly hope they beef up the current parade too!

Awww, this update was filled with cute Henry pics!:thumbsup2 I love this one:
1121765975_jxB9o-M.jpg

Also love the pics of him eating YOUR Mickey bar!:laughing: He's working so hard, isn't he?:goodvibes So cute!

I would so wear this shirt:
1016924227_XM2Tt-L.jpg

And I love that your little man was wiped out but still holding tightly to his new buses!
1016688223_EUKtE-L.jpg

Great walking tour of DHS too Brook! So, have you decided to push your trip back so our trips overlap yet?? No pressure...:rolleyes1

Thanks for the compliment on the pics! :goodvibes

:lmao: about moving the trip. No, no, you need to move your FORWARD. Everyone wants to get Disney sooner, right????? ;) If my trip were 2 weeks earlier than what it is, I'd get to see my Mom too! This will be the second time we have missed seeing each other in Florida by two weeks. :rolleyes:

I loved seeing Henry cuddle with Lotso. He is so stinkin' soft! :goodvibes You almost forget he's evil.

So did you like the chocolate covered banana? I know everyone is into the Mickey Bars and whatnot, but for whatever reason, my Disney treat of choice is a chocolate covered banana, they seem to taste the best at Disney! :laughing: Seeing that picture brought me right back to the World. *sigh*

Great update as usual! :thumbsup2

I think I need to give Lotso a hug this next time. He really does look soft. It must be kinda fun to play that character and just hugging, hugging, hugging! I'm also glad Lotso has agreed to be a good bear now that he's at DHS. ;)

I loved the chocolate covered banana! They are DELISH! And very refreshing. I have been eating healthier lately in attempts to loose weight again, so I might have a Mickey bar or two on this coming trip, but I'm going to mostly steer toward those bananas or the fruit bars, or the ITZAKADOOZIES which I looooooove, but haven't had in several trips. I will enjoy both of those healthier options just as much!

That is very weird about not being able to see my pics because I don't use Photobucket, which is what is most commonly blocked from various filters. :confused3

Ah! That's right! Now I remember you talking about that, being late and knowing your DS was not going to be happy about that! How was it all? Or do I have to wait for the TR? :laughing:

I think not seeing the pictures was because IE was being a pain.:headache:

Well my DS is still talking to me but I think he must have texted me a dozen times. :rotfl: We did not have to wait long once I got there.
MY DD's favorite dinner is the Japanese place Kabuto's so we are familiar with the style. We had a great dinner. A couple of interesting things that will wait until I get there but really, it may be a little while. :lmao:

This was a really great update Brook! (But then aren't they all?)

Whoa! What a coincidence! She's made it into two TRs within a couple days of each other. How weird is that?

Hey, I like that you're using the "fastpass" method of picture-taking here. :thumbsup2

Other than that, I liked Henry's photopass pictures with Handy Manny and Lotso, and your pictures of your "last tour to Endor". I hope the new version of Star Tours will blow us away.

That Tron lady sure gets around....;)

I really like those "Glennbo FP Style" pics. It sure makes for a much more interesting picture than the standard. If I remember, I will be using this method much more often. "Joe, pick Henry up and hold him out, I need a picture." :laughing:

I hope the new Star Tours blows us away too. I REALLY REALLY hope it does, otherwise I will miss the retro cheesiness of the old one!

Now I can see all the fabulous pictures.

Your favorite street is mine too. I always play " Name that show" as I am walking down.

On RnR I have to watch out or I get "restraint slapped" the whole way.:rotfl2:

Since I am so short I have to get that "extra" click on the restraint or it sits too high and hits my glasses.

I was on a mission right before I left DHS and then rushing in that heat to dinner I was exhausted making that mad dash from Swolifin to EPCOT.

Okay...what show is the street supposed to be from???? I have no idea! :rolleyes1 We just think it's pretty!

That restraint packs a mean punch!! I imagine it would REALLY hurt hitting your glasses...ouch! I don't think I will forget in the future to obey.

Kids in general make everyday a messy day.

heck... When I eat, I have a messy day too. :)

I've got to say that I'm not understanding everyones lovin of Lotso.

I mean...

He sure is cute.

But...

The "guys" a meany.

Mean.

Mean.

Mean.

Thats all. :upsidedow

:rotfl2: Your post cracked me up! But, Lotso has behaved himself since arriving at DHS...so perhaps he has made a change for good. :angel:

And ya...I think I use just as many baby wipes for myself that we do for Henry! :rolleyes1

Okay...what show is the street supposed to be from???? I have no idea! :rolleyes1 We just think it's pretty!

That restraint packs a mean punch!! I imagine it would REALLY hurt hitting your glasses...ouch! I don't think I will forget in the future to obey.

Not the street but the music playing on the street. They play all theme songs from, I assume ABC shows way back when most show had theme songs.
So I walk down and play "name that tune".

I think I started taking the glasses off so I don't worry about them while I ride.

The look on Henry's face when he first sees Lotso is priceless. Isn't that what it's all about?
Wow! I do not remember seeing those scarves around last year. I wear scarves almost everyday and something is telling me I would have purchased at least one of those. And MY MICKEY HEAD EARRINGS!!!! I love those earrings! I thought they were so cute; gold and silver and you can't quite be sure they're Mickeyheads until you're really close. Those I had purchased. I wore them almost everyday for several months. And then I lost one. :sad2: So glad to see they are still there! :thumbsup2

It sounds like you had a wonderful day at DHS. I can say that none of the new shows that are being advertised for the new Disney Junior are on the Disney channel yet. Unfortunately for me, Max discovered Special Agent Oso recently and has wanted to watch that. Not exactly the greatest show. :rolleyes1 I am wondering if Max will possibly konk out in his stroller at all while we're there. I would hope so, but Max doesn't tend to just fall asleep very many places; sometimes in the car, but that's about it.

As for the training, Max was very similar. He seemed really afraid to go in the potty. :confused3 When we tried last summer, using the take the diaper off, commando method, he really freaked and was very upset. So, we put the diaper back on and let it go for awhile. My mom then found Max a "Cars" potty. Its pretty cool. It has a handle you can "flush" that sounds like a motor revving. Needless to say, Max loved it! We tried again, in earnest, over Christmas break and he just started. And now we can't get him to stop! :lmao: Henry will find his way, too. I've heard a lot of stories about boys and training where folks say that it just sort of "clicks" at some point for their son and they're good to go, as it were. :lmao:

We're going to miss eachother by about a half hour. :sad2: That's too bad. A meet would have been so much fun!

I do believe the scarves are new this year - and they are EVERYWHERE! And they are soooo pretty. I wanted them all! I think they are around $20 or $25. I bought one (later in the trip) and I would buy another, they are pretty decent quality.

You have the dangly ones? I almost bought those. This shop started my "need" to have Mickey earrings. I am thinkin' I might "need" another pair too....:teeth: I hope you are able to find these and buy them! They are adorable. There are tons of options in the Villan room of the World of Disney too.

What don't you like about Oso? I have read some people gripe about the fact that a child needs help and the parent can't help them-they are busy or whatever. So Oso comes to help, but he doesn't really help at all-the kid usually tells him what to do. :rolleyes: I think some of the newer episodes have addressed this a bit, but we don't watch it much since we don't have cable currently. I've always thought it was a cute show overall though, but the music STICKS IN MY HEAD! :headache:

Henry has always been great about sleeping in his stroller. On our previous Epcot day he never did sleep, but generally he does. Does your stroller recline at all? We had a big sunshade on it too which helped quite a bit to make it a tad darker for H.

Max sounds just like Henry in the potty training department. Currently we have laid off and just are going to wait for him to decide when he's ready. I've read that so many times with boys, I think that is the route we are going to have to take.

And perhaps a cool new potty too!

Fabulous update Brook!

So many great Henry pictures in this one, the character & ice cream pics are priceless! Of course, I'm not sure I like that rotten bear hugging sweet little Henry :eek: I guess he's soft and huggable, but I'm still baffled as to why Disney chose him to do the meet & greet.

I've always wanted to meander through the Star Tours que and just check everything out, I really like the que better than the ride! I'll be interested to see all the changes, hopefully I'll be able to ride the new one without feeling :sick: like I do on the current version.

Ugggg, what a mess with the bus! I'm sure the passenger that got off to help her figured he'd never get to DTD if he didn't do something :laughing:

It is bizarre that they chose Lotso. I don't really get it either. There were several other unique characters they could have used, but they choose the villan! I'd love to hear why those chose him. Perhaps he was just an easy costume to make. :laughing:

I hope the new ride improves the motion sickness so many people get from the current. I wonder if the new technology will help in that department? :scratchin

I am thinking that is EXACTLY what that guy was thinking when he went to help her! :lmao: I almost told Joe to help her before he volunteered just so we could get going!

AS always your pictures are so wonderful to look at!

I love the second pic of Henry with Lotso! :thumbsup2

I still remember spending a long time in the Star Tours line at DL and DLP (which are different, but similar to WDW) when Star Tours actually attracted crowds and there wasn't any FP. Katharina and I used to really enjoy looking at all the details. Then this was a really well done queue line - now those at EE or even the interactive games at Soarin and Space Mountain set the standard. I am looking forward to see what it will look like in May!

BTW, did you see the Fantasyland announcement about the Mine Train coaster? I remember that I pointed you in the direction wdwmagic once where just this was discussed as a rumor. I am really excited about the new concept art. :thumbsup2

I am really looking forward to what kind of queue they will put into Star Tours too. I'm sure it will be interactive somehow! They are really creating some amazing queues lately!

And yep, I did see that announcement....several months ago on wdwmagic! :laughing: And it was GREAT to see it publicly announced on the Disney Parks Blog! Seeing the actual art for it was exciting - MUCH better than I imagined via the rumors. I've become a huge lurker over there, almost daily before I fall asleep I read a few threads/check out anything new. Some of the people are a bit intense - and so many people just expecting complete failure from Disney before anything even happens! :confused: But I breeze past those and just get the info. I love it! Thanks for sharing that site with me!

Love the pics from Hollywood. I'm sad that Playhouse Disney is going to be down because Bella would really be into it right now. Can't wait to see the new one though! I will get a Mickey bar this trip!!!! I can't remember the last time I had one. This trip we have free dining so I won't be justifying a $4 ice cream when free ice water will cool me off just as well. I will just use a snack credit with reckless abandonment!!

I will be sure to take lots of pics and some video of the new show after it opens!

You are too funny about the Mickey Bar! :goodvibes You'll feel like a wild woman with all those snack credits probably! The dining plan is so much food - soooooo many desserts. You know you can ask for a bottle of water instead of dessert at the CS' too, right? I did that a LOT the one time we had the QSDP. We haven't done the DDP since we joined DVC, it's just not worth it (we always spend less if paying OOP) or convenient for our eating styles (mostly CS); however, they just started a perk for DVCers where we can choose what days we want it. Everyone in the room still has to have it, but it doesn't have to be the entire trip. So meals like 'Ohana and such, it's cheaper to get the DDP! Super awesome perk, but even remembering we have the DDP will be a whole new thing! :laughing: And I WILL also be searching out those expensive snacks the days we have it!

HI! My name is Jennifer......and I'm a puke catcher! ......LOL!

It prevents a mess though. I was telling my friend a few weeks about how I did it when Claire recently got sick...and she was amazed. She said she would get sick herself if she did that.

I haven't been on Star Tours since 1999. We tried to get to it last trip, but ran out of time.
So is the Block party Bash ending at DHS already? I was a little confused on that post. We saw part of it once, and Claire did enjoy it.

:rotfl2: "Hi Jennifer."

It does prevent a mess! I think that is generally the reason I do it too. It probably started when H was a baby and threw up on me often, if I caught it, I would prevent BOTH of us from getting messy...

Yep, the Block Party Bash is gone. :sad2: The new Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun started about a week ago. There is a video on YouTube already with it, it's a six minute parade and very sparse. They repainted the Block Party floats and added a few new ones. It's odd. It truly needs to be beefed up!

Hi Brook! The picture of Henry asleep in his stroller and holding his three buses pulled on my heartstrings! I have pictures of our DS as a little guy doing the same thing with his favorite trucks. I think that is why I love seeing your Henry photos.... they bring back good memories of a little boy that is now a huge boy! :goodvibes
Your photos of Star Tours will be great to have so you can compare the before and after when you go in May.

Aw, that is so sweet!!! :hug: I'm glad my little man brings back such wonderful memories!

Our next trip is now for sure happening in Feb/March instead of May - so we won't get to see Star Tours until our trip after that...August? October? December? 2012? :confused3 (all of the above?!?!? ;))

I love the pics of Henry with the ice cream! Too cute!!

My little guy is only 15 months old and we had our first puke incident not that long ago . . . and I am totally a puke catcher!!! Didn't think about it, just instinctivly stuck out my hand. Innocent bystanders were quite impressed!

:lmao: That's so funny about the innocent bystanders! And welcome to the Puke Catcher club! LOL!

Brook, the new Disney Junior shows start on 2/14/11. Lexi is excited. She really likes the new Pirate show and keeps asking when she can see it.

I will have to be sure to check out the playhousedisney.com site on the 14th to see if they have the new show online yet! I hope Henry likes it. He's kinda iffy with pirates due to a "scary" pirate that was at a street fair near our house this summer. I THINK he's getting over it because he sometimes pretends he is a pirate....I hope he is getting over it!

The new show is out?

Nope, not yet - Feb. 14

No they don't start to air on tv until 2/14. They keep showing clips of it during playhouse disney.

I bet they have them on YouTube or something, I'll have to do some looking! Maybe the website will be updated soon too.

As always I loved reading your update, Brook! What a lovely break for me from grading papers. :goodvibes

I haven't seen any animators working at those desks since the early 1990's! Glad to see them back at work. :laughing:

The pictures with Lotso and Henry are very cute even if Lotso is evil. LOL!

I had to laugh over your comment about carrying wet wipes until Henry is a teenager -- yes, you will because I am still carrying wet wipes for Chelsea and Connor.

Ah, I adore the sleeping Henry clutching his buses.

I am not a puke catcher -- I jump back about six feet when it comes. :laughing:

Great pictures from Star Tours! I am very excited about the May 20th opening. I wonder what the queue will look like...

I was thrilled to see those animators too! And I've seen them in other reports, so I know it wasn't a total fluke! I truly hope they have them in there regularly. It is so neat and feels like you are backstage or something!

That's how Joe is with the puke too! He lets out a yelp and always jumps back. :laughing:

I am really looking forward to what you report back from Star Tours! Be sure to post your reactions/thoughts on Facebook!!! :hyper:

Gabriel had his whole head up in my business when I told him LOTSO was at DHS!!! He loves that mean old bear:confused3 He broke out into full teeth showing grin. He said that LOTSO was alot bigger than his plush LOTSO : )

I am thinking about staying at the Dolphin in May. I have a ressie on hold at the VWL but now that Gabriel is nine (going on 10 in May)....I think we may get more out of DHS and Epcot than we could in the past. Being within walking distance would be a plus.

Still not ever sure if our trip is still a go yet but I am crossing fingers that we can swing it:cool2:

Hope it cooled down for your trip....I can't stand to be so hot - yuk.

That is so funny that he loves Lotso! Henry knows he's a "naughty bear", but I don't think he cared one bit while meeting him! :rotfl: I wonder if his reaction will be more cautious this time since he's seen the movie several times now....

We LOVED the Epcot area! It's a beautiful area. Bus service too was pretty much a non-issue, sure they had to make more stops, but it was quick. The walking to Epcot and DHS was priceless! I hope that trip become a reality for you! Early May or late May? F&GF ends May 15 I think, so another benefit for an Epcot resort if the dates work out!

WOW you did a lot!

Though LOTSO looks like he is choking Henry if you ask me. :lmao:

Nothing like little boys and a mickey bar. I should still carry wipes. I have them in the car, in the luggage but not in the purse. I should. Eric still needs them. BIG time!

How fun that you saw Pat again but oh that bus wait does not sound fun at ALL!

Great great pictures, I am always in awe of the detail you capture with at toddler in tow, sleeping or not. Eric didn't train until he was almost 4. We had to do guerrilla training. Meaning I kept him naked all weekend. His issue was going "exposed", he had to get over that feeling of the open air. Once he did, he trained on everything, at once. A long weekend but it was done and nary an accident since.

He does look that way a bit, doesn't he??? :laughing:

It was very fun to run into Pat again, completely unexpected! I have a feeling that might happen more in March with how many DISers are invading the World!!

I have tried to do the naked thing with Henry, but he isn't too fond of being exposed either - HATES being naked always wants pants on. I hope we don't have to do the long weekend thing, but if that's what it takes I'll do it! Or make Joe...:teeth:

Brook, you always have the best pictures! I'm sure you've said before, but I can't remember...what kind of camera do you use?

I've had that earring problem on RNR more than once...ouch!

If I make it to WDW in March, I'll probably be with one of my little sisters (not particularly little anymore...this one is 28!). But who knows if it'll actually happen; I'm not sure if even I can justify trips on either side of February -- it's such a short month, after all!

Thanks Nory! We have a Cannon XSi - its now a few years old, but a great camera! It can be all manual, or all automatic. We often have it on a combo of both, but for Disney a lot of it is just in auto mode for ease.

Ya, the earring moment on RnRC was not fun....very painful. I hope I've learned my lesson!

Did you miss anything on your last trip that you really wanted to do? Yes? There, perfect reason for another trip. ::yes:: ;) Keep me posted on if you do the trip and if our dates overlap-I'm there through March 12.

Great updates!!!!!

I know I have some comments but I don't remember them all now... maybe it's the... oh nevermind. :smokin: :rotfl::rotfl:

I do appreciate all the pictures you take. I always want to but I think we are always rushing from one place to another. :confused3

Henry is TOO CUTE!

I need sleep... but I will TRY to get back here and re-read your posts so I can post what I wanted to. :goodvibes

:lmao: Tim! You are hilarious!!!

You cravin' Cheetos?

We really, truly try not to ever rush. It helps to not have many ADRs planned - we often seem to be rushing to those. We like to just go with the flow instead. I wish ADRs weren't practically required and we could just do walk-ups if we felt like it. We might try a few of those this trip and see how it goes....

It does prevent a mess! I think that is generally the reason I do it too. It probably started when H was a baby and threw up on me often, if I caught it, I would prevent BOTH of us from getting messy...

That is the only reason I go in for the "catch". I also trained my kids to get to "floor" instead of carpet if they were not going to make it to a garbage can.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I always make sure the meals, dessets and snacks are DDP worthy when using the meal plan. I eat totally different when I am not on the meal plan. :rotfl2:

So much to comment on Brook- agian a update chock full of good stuff. I am beat though and need to get up early. I"ll be back tomorrow to read more carefully and reply. meantime, have a great day!!

No prob! I know how those days get. Sometimes I'm just too tired to comment. :goodvibes

Catching up! Glad you enjoyed the Lotso meet. That's cute about his "story" of how he got to work there. hehe Thanks for all the Star Tours pictures too! I never got around to riding that :rolleyes1 so it was cool to see what it actually looked like in there.

I also liked the pics of the Swan/Dolphin. I was just reading an article in Celebrations magazine about those resorts and had been thinking about googling some pictures. Now I don't have to. :)

Star Tours was a fun ride! But, I know it made quite a few people motion sick too. You are going to ride the new one, right???? ;)

The Swolfin hotels are really very pretty! We've eaten at one, and walked through a few times. We probably will again in Feb/March being we are so close being at the BW for a week. I have been reading a bit about their food offerings too-they even have a character breakfast buffet on the weekends!

I loved all your DHS pictures and seeing that gorgeous Florida sky and the palm trees makes me miss it even more.

It looks like you had a great day so far. I could look at pictures of Henry all day. The one with Lotso was adorable, so was the one with Manny and the one with him sleeping holding the busses was just so precious.

I can't imagine holding a bus up like that lady with the stroller or the other people. I just wouldn't do that.

I can't wait to read more!!

I know how you feel! I miss that beautiful blue sky and those palm trees. Sigh! We are almost there, 34 more days!

Thank you so much for the sweet words about Henry! I know I always put SO many pictures of him in my reports...I'm glad I haven't worn everyone out with Henry pictures! :laughing:

I couldn't hold the bus up either, I probably would have just waved him on knowing I was holding it up by so much. The family wasn't as bad, it was just a minute or two, but the fact that they didn't even try to hurry was a bit baffling-and that was on top of the stroller ordeal. But, all well! I know it happens, hopefully the woman with the stroller learned and became quicker for future bus rides!

I do believe the scarves are new this year - and they are EVERYWHERE! And they are soooo pretty. I wanted them all! I think they are around $20 or $25. I bought one (later in the trip) and I would buy another, they are pretty decent quality.

Oh, I have a feeling that one will be coming with me very soon! :rotfl:

You have the dangly ones? I almost bought those. This shop started my "need" to have Mickey earrings. I am thinkin' I might "need" another pair too....:teeth: I hope you are able to find these and buy them! They are adorable. There are tons of options in the Villan room of the World of Disney too.

I had the dangly ones, until I lost one this past summer. I wore them nearly every day because they mix gold and silver and, to my way of thinking, went with almost everything. :thumbsup2

What don't you like about Oso? I have read some people gripe about the fact that a child needs help and the parent can't help them-they are busy or whatever. So Oso comes to help, but he doesn't really help at all-the kid usually tells him what to do. :rolleyes: I think some of the newer episodes have addressed this a bit, but we don't watch it much since we don't have cable currently. I've always thought it was a cute show overall though, but the music STICKS IN MY HEAD! :headache:

It is so repetitive. I mean, so is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but wow.... Plus, on MMC, you get the fab five! And there's something about the music on MMC that I just love, so I don't seem to mind that as much.

Henry has always been great about sleeping in his stroller. On our previous Epcot day he never did sleep, but generally he does. Does your stroller recline at all? We had a big sunshade on it too which helped quite a bit to make it a tad darker for H.

Max sounds just like Henry in the potty training department. Currently we have laid off and just are going to wait for him to decide when he's ready. I've read that so many times with boys, I think that is the route we are going to have to take.

And perhaps a cool new potty too!

You're lucky that Henry will sleep in his... The one we have does recline, so maybe we'll get lucky. Who knows?

And I have about a million bad potty-training puns I could make right now, but I won't. :goodvibes

I can't believe that bus stop lady either! My biggest fear is holding up a bus with my big double stroller :scared1:

Great update! Loved the pic of Henry sleeping with his busses.

But the fact that you are aware of having a big stroller means you probably will never make people wait with it. If she showed ANY sign of trying to hurry everyone would have felt bad for her - but she just moved sooooo slowly. It was a bit ridiculous! I'm guessing it was her first time out solo at Disney with her child, hopefully things got smoother for her.

The pictures of Henry with Lotso & eating the ice-cream are the most adorable pictures ever!!!!

I'm in the biggest scarf phase right now & I SO WANT THAT SCARF IN THE MIDDLE!!!

I really, really liked that middle scarf too....:rolleyes1

Thank you!!! :goodvibes Henry was working so hard to eat that ice cream! :laughing:

I'm caught up on your DHS day finally!

The pictures of Henry with Lotso are too cute! Lotso is HUGE and you're right... it looks like he swallows up the kiddos :laughing:

And that's awesome that your Feb/March trip is still on!

I wonder if they intentionally made Lotso so big so it looks like that because he's a villan?! :lmao:

I am SO excited about our Feb/March trip!!!! I know the days will fly, but right now they seem to be crawling!

I think not seeing the pictures was because IE was being a pain.:headache:

Well my DS is still talking to me but I think he must have texted me a dozen times. :rotfl: We did not have to wait long once I got there.
MY DD's favorite dinner is the Japanese place Kabuto's so we are familiar with the style. We had a great dinner. A couple of interesting things that will wait until I get there but really, it may be a little while. :lmao:

I'm glad to hear you said it was a "great dinner" because we are hoping to eat there (should the fundage work out) in March. We really enjoy that style too and used to eat it fairly often in MN, so we never bothered with it at WDW. I know they have those places here in NYC, but the prices...:scared1: Disney is actually CHEAPER than most of them!

Not the street but the music playing on the street. They play all theme songs from, I assume ABC shows way back when most show had theme songs.
So I walk down and play "name that tune".

I think I started taking the glasses off so I don't worry about them while I ride.

Ooooh! I don't think I've ever even noticed the music! Probably because Henry is talking to me or who knows what....I will try to remember to listen closer this time! Very cool!

That is the only reason I go in for the "catch". I also trained my kids to get to "floor" instead of carpet if they were not going to make it to a garbage can.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I always make sure the meals, dessets and snacks are DDP worthy when using the meal plan. I eat totally different when I am not on the meal plan. :rotfl2:

We are starting to train Henry on that too. We mostly have hardwood floors with a couple rugs, and he hasn't puked much in the last 6 months, but the few times he has we've directed him the hardwood.

I have it in my notes, if we are able to get the DDP for just a few meals (they have to cancel and then re-book my room, so if there is no availability I'm not doing it!), to "eat an expensive CS today" and "eat an expensive snack". :lmao: I want to get every cent out of that DDP!

Oh, I have a feeling that one will be coming with me very soon! :rotfl:

I had the dangly ones, until I lost one this past summer. I wore them nearly every day because they mix gold and silver and, to my way of thinking, went with almost everything. :thumbsup2

It is so repetitive. I mean, so is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but wow.... Plus, on MMC, you get the fab five! And there's something about the music on MMC that I just love, so I don't seem to mind that as much.

You're lucky that Henry will sleep in his... The one we have does recline, so maybe we'll get lucky. Who knows?

And I have about a million bad potty-training puns I could make right now, but I won't. :goodvibes

I hope you can find those dangly ones again! They would go with almost everything! And you are right, you can hardly tell they are Mickey's unless you get close. I like that!

Ahhhhhh, yes, the music. Oso is annoying in that way. I once posted on Facebook that "Special Agent Oso is a unique stuffed bear" and I got about 58 responses VERY quickly from Mommies talking about the annoying songs. :laughing: "Step One!" and the songs with the show title in them from Palm Pilot...ugh! :lmao:

I hope Max is wiped and chooses to sleep in his stroller! It's a very handy time for you and your DH to hit the thrill rides and all that.

Oh I wanna hear the baby potty-training puns! Share, share!!!

Life update: I have a job interview on Wednesday....I didn't actually apply for this job but a friend passed on my resume and they called today. It's for a position I would really enjoy, do well in, and be challenged in. All what I like in a job!

I'm not at all nervous at this point about it, but very excited. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes!

I am going to try to get a trip update done tonight or tomorrow. :goodvibes

1016809523_hohcD-L.jpg

I have these earrings and the ones just like them in the brass color. The silver are my favorites!
It's funny when my friends realize they are Mickey Heads. Would you believe they roll their eyes?

The picture of Henry and Lotso Huggin is terribly cute!!!

Good luck Brook on the job interview, try to relax and you will shine!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter