Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

Fake opening show!!! :lmao:

Yeay for Henry (and Mickey ;)) being so excited to see the Castle!!!

Great pictures of the expansion! I love seeing a glimpse of what they are up to behind that wall.

Oh, I am so excited that Henry loved the tea cups! Even when I was Henry's age, I always loved riding them! I still do! :goodvibes

The snacks from the Main Street Bakery look delicious as always. Yum, yum, yum!

What a successful morning!! You got a lot done!

I hate that the Lunching Pad doesn't open until 11! :headache:

Yum yum yum to the Main street bakery. I love those chocolate croissants. I missed having one this past trip.

What a bummer about the opening show, that is the pits. One trip that happened to us, but most RD we have seen the real one (and since we make rope drop that means we have seen a lot of the shows).

How sweet Henry liked Dumbo so much, you got a lot of fun stuff done quick!

My Guess is Adventureland!
Great updates that cinnimon roll looks like well heaven!!!!!!!!!
Im glad Henry finally showed lots of enthusiasm about seeing the castle!

I agree with you. The short MK rope drop show isn't worth it.

But the full one is my fave!

I was also disapointed they didn't have caribou coffee anymore. Why? Because my best friend works for the company in Ohio and I never tasted it. I wanted to taste it and send her pic of me and the drink. Bummer.

Love the look on Henry's face when he sees the castle:goodvibes

0 wait time for the tea cups:thumbsup2

My DH & I LOVE those cream cheese filled pretzels!! Too bad they were not open yet:sad2: But the Main St. bakery is awesome!! Love those choc. croissants:thumbsup2

Looks like a great morning so far. I am going to guess you go to Buzz.

that stuffed tigger did come home with us! My brother got it for Caleb but Caleb pays no attention to it! LOL! I thought it was awesome! I call it a Rolly Polly Tigger! LOL!

I am so amazed that they did not show the proper show!! How sad!

While I think the show is cute and I always thought that Henry would enjoy it, personally I think the show is just a nice bonus. For me the main draw is being in the parks when they are still fresh. For me there is nothing better than that morning excitement: a new day full of adventures!!

Brook, I still have no idea what November 2011 will really bring, but it would be a lot of fun see you then! I love that idea of you coming for weekend to WDW! :goodvibes

He instantly picked up his Mickey and started "talking" him, "Hey, there's my house!"

I love when kids make their animals/dolls talk! :rotfl2: Great pics of the construction! :thumbsup2

After our flight we scurried over to the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

This had me very confused at first, but then I figured out what you meant! :rotfl:

1007607063_SWMQb-M.jpg

Oh my, that looks good! I have the recipe for the cinnamon buns, but now I need to get the recipe for the chocolate croissants!!! :woohoo:

WOOT for happy times in Fantasyland!! That is great!! Henry looks like he is having the best time ever!!!

Hmmmm....I have ridden Dumbo at Night at the start of Wishes and really enjoyed it, but I wasn't sure I would ever ride it again. However, I will definitely have to ride it once in January so I can see the updates to the construction! I can't wait for the new additions to Fantasyland!!

Hmmmmm....Main Street Bakery I love the smells that come from there! I haven't eaten there in awhile because the confectionery is where my heart lies but I might have to make a stop there in Jan!!!

I think you were there during the absolute least crowded week of the year. There was no one there - amazing.

Thanks for the construction site photos. I caught a glimpse over there at night, but no pictures. I didn't look any different from what you posted.
Buzz Lightyear!

Oh, wait, did you go to COP to see my oven? (I mean my soon to be defunct oven)

I love how you described Henry's reaction to the castle, I got all giddy and excited FOR him! :lovestruc

It's funny, our last trip was kind of commando style and with each of your updates I am looking forward more and more to a more laid back trip. Even taking time out to enjoy treats at Main Street Bakery instead of rushing to another ride sounds devine to me!

I think Henry gets cuter in each set of pics you post, love how you can see the joy on his face. That is exactly why taking young kids is well worth it, right?! :love:

Ok finally up to date!!! Looks like Henry had a blast digging in the Dig Site. Its kinda cool I made your TR...thank you again for the wine stopper.

It also looks like a great day at MK...Congrats on making it to the opening of MK but how much does that stink that you didn't get the true opening. Hopefully you can make it to it in March....I am so jealous you are staying BLT. I can't wait to see your pictures! Thank you for the pictures of the construction area in Fantasyland. Oh I almost forgot I am so glad you got a smiling excited Henry when seeing the Castle! It was long over due for you!

Looking forward to your next update!

Wow, you guys got a lot done at the MK so far! :thumbsup2 Of course, the first ride of the day with a little one has to be Dumbo! That line can get crazy long! I got some good shots of the construction while on the ride too! :laughing:

Oooh..I'm drooling at the screen. I LOVE the cinnamon rolls from the Main St. Bakery! :lovestruc

Brook, I am going crazy, I swore I replied to your TR. I have been reading along but apparently I was replying to you in my head :confused3.

I love the idea of you taking a picture of Henry when he sees the castle. That is a wonderful tradition to keep up with.

The pictures of the Castle are wonderful. I have really missed seeing it. The shots of the construction are great. They can't keep DISers from seeing what is going on.

You crack me up the way you described Henry's driving. I hope it gets better before he turns 16 :rotfl:.

Oh no, Phineas and Ferb t-shirts, Bill will want one. We are addicted to that cartoon.

That was so cute with PUSH and the CM. We need to track him down on our next trip.

The stuff from the bakery looked fantastic. We have never gotten anything from there, we need to change that don't we?

As for where you went next?? Hmmm.... Tomorrowland for Buzz Lightyear?? I am horrible at guessing.

Enjoyed the FL updates :)

And checked all your pics but can't spot me or my family in the background anywhere, even though our paths must have been criss-crossing all morning :rotfl2:

Caught up thanks to your links! So glad you have them on page 1!!:thumbsup2

Sounds like a great day at MK! I have never caught the opening act, the "fake" one or the "real" one! :rotfl: I keep thinking that I need to get over there, but, alas, it never happens!

I just cracked up at Henry licking (Did it just look that way, or did he actually lick the sign??) the sign at Beaches and Cream. Too funny! :)

Way to fly through Fantasyland in the morning! I'm curious to see where y'all went next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter