Basketball on the Wonder?

Sure is. Don't recall it being full court, but I know my son shot alot of baskets up on the sports deck.:thumbsup2

Yep. I heard a game right above me almost the entire time while I having a massage in the spa :headache: Whoever designed that needs to be fired.

Absolutely and it is directly above the spa. :headache:

One of the worst massages in my life was on the Wonder in a room that was under the basketball court. The staff laughed it off, saying that a man must have designed the ship's layout but that doesn't help when you are trying to relax and keep hearing thunk a thunk a thunk a thunk. :sad2:

Yep. I heard a game right above me almost the entire time while I having a massage in the spa :headache: Whoever designed that needs to be fired.

Oh man, that's terrible. No massage for me then. I have a hard time paying for an over priced massage but to hear that while you are getting it would suck.

What else can the staff do besides laugh it off, they can't fix it. But maybe they should reduce the price of the massage. It's kind of about the whole experience, which includes your surroundings, not just the hands.

Oh man, that's terrible. No massage for me then. I have a hard time paying for an over priced massage but to hear that while you are getting it would suck.

What else can the staff do besides laugh it off, they can't fix it. But maybe they should reduce the price of the massage. It's kind of about the whole experience, which includes your surroundings, not just the hands.

What surprised me was that they were aware of it but didn't have any soothing music or trickling fountain type of white noise to distract from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter