Basketball at Amway Centre

JennyN

DIS Veteran
we are going to an 1pm game at Amway Centre on the 7th February. Can anyone tell me what time we should arrange to get to the game. Do we need to arrive earlier or is arriving about 12-30pm ok? Please if anyone has been to the basketball we need advise.

Parking is awful on Magic game days to be honest and upwards of $20-$40 to park. You could also take the Sun Rail if you would like ... There is a station right near the arena. If driving, you may want to think about arriving an hour before the game actually starts.

Also, depending on where you are staying, remember The 4 can be hectic and again, finding a spot near the arena can be tricky as well with street closures and other fans heading to downtown for the game.

If you are staying near or at Disney, the drive is not like it's right down the road. It's a good 15-20 miles from the Disney area and you never know what traffic will be like. I know it's a Sunday and against the Hawks, still. Hope this helps.

When we went to a Magic/Raptors game in 2012, we prepurchased our parking through Ticketmaster (super easy and so nice to just be able to hand the voucher to the gate agent on arrival :thumbsup2).

I would plan to arrive an hour before the game. Better to have extra time to deal with traffic and crowds than being late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter