Basic Pricing for Private Fireworks Dessert Parties

lurkyloo

The Attic was just perfect!
I just put this in another thread to answer a question, but I thought others might find it helpful to see at a glance the prices of private dessert parties during the various Walt Disney World fireworks shows.

NOTE: These food and beverage minimums are for dessert parties only. Certain locations have higher minimums for a full meal.

IllumiNations
  • Venue Rental Fee: $150-$500, depending on location
  • Food & Beverage Minimums: $250-$2,500, depending on location
  • Viewing Fee: $10/guest for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings events or $12.95/guest without admission for Disney Catered Events
  • Backstage transportation may be required at an additional cost

Wishes at the Grand Floridian
  • Venue Rental Fee: none
  • Sago Cay Pointe (10-75 guests) Food & Beverage Minimums: $1,250
  • Marina Patio & Terrace (20-100 guests) Food & Beverage Minimums: $2,500
  • Viewing Fee: none
  • Wishes Soundtrack Fee: $500 up to 50 guests / $650 50-75 guests / $775 75-100 guests
Wishes at the Contemporary
  • Venue Rental Fee: none
  • West Rotunda Courtyard/Patio (20 to 80 guests) Food & Beverage Minimums: $500
  • Porte-Cochere (50-500 guests) Food & beverage Minimums: $1,250
  • Viewing Fee: none
  • Wishes Soundtrack Fee: $500 up to 50 guests / $650 50-75 guests / $775 75-100 guests

Fantasmic!
  • Venue Rental Fee: $250
  • Small Patio (up to 60 guests) Food & Beverage Minimums: $400
  • Large Patio (40-100 guests) Food & BeverageMinimums: $750
  • Viewing Fee: $12.95/guest without admission
  • Backstage transportation may be required at an additional cost
Whether or not you are required to hire transportation for your in-park event depends on its location. Usually Epcot venues close to the International Gateway do not require transportation because everyone can meet the included event guide at International Gateway and walk in. Some couples have also arranged to have the guide meet their guests at Epcot's main gate. If your coordinator requires you to book transportation, this does not have to be a pricey chartered motor coach unless you have a large group. Groups of about 40 or fewer will find it cheaper to take multiple $40 one-way vans backstage.

Last edited:
This is wonderful! Do you get to decide which desserts you would like to have or is it a set menu? For example if I wanted desserts from different countries could I do that? TIA

You can completely customize the menu. Our last party included Food & Wine Festival items.

We're doing the small patio at Fantasmic! and were told we can go up to 60 people. I believe you have this updated in the book, but this thread says 40.

Thanks for the info! Are you having a walkaround reception or a sit-down? That could be the difference...

Thanks for the info! Are you having a walkaround reception or a sit-down? That could be the difference...

Dessert Party, so I guess walkaround. I did double check with my planner that up to 60 is okay as I had ready 40 some places and 60 others. That makes sense, though, that it could depend if it's a sit down, less people could fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter