Bars on the Magic & CC

moosecrouse

Mouseketeer
For one of the Adult FE gifts on our Magic cruise later this year my sister is looking to make something similar to the passports for drinking around the world in Epcot. Where would I be able to find an updated list of the bars on the Magic & Castaway Cay. Thanks for your help.

:fish:Also, Not sure if there is an actual bar in D-Lounge but they do serve drinks when an event is going on.

Yes, Promenade Lounge should be included....Preludes is only open when the Walt Disney Theatre is open. It is not open all the time.

MJ

Oh yes, that Preludes is more like a snack bar so I guess we should replace it with Cove Café? What kind of drinks can you get at Cove?

Oh yes, that Preludes is more like a snack bar so I guess we should replace it with Cove Café? What kind of drinks can you get at Cove?
Cove Cafe wonder 2012 menu 2 26199 100_7357 1500.jpg Cove Cafe wonder 2012 menu 3 26200 100_7358 1500.jpg

Or any other type of bar drink.

Preludes has two sides. One side is more "snack bar" type drinks/food. The other side is more of a bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter