Bars/Lounges by Resort

AlDubya

Earning My Ears
Good Afternoon...

There's always talk about doing the "Around the World" throughout the World Showcase in Epcot, but I was thinking about doing an Around "the World" in the manner of going around Disney World, checking out each individual Disney resort and having a cocktail at the bar/lounge that's in that resort/hotel.

Does anyone have a list of the lounges/bars in each Disney Resort? I'm not sure the WDW website shows this information. For instance, I know there's the Martha's Vineyard Lounge in the Beach Club, but I didn't see this information presented for the Beach Club on the WDW site.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Banana Cabana is by the main pool at CBR.
There is a small bar by the pool at ASMo. Didn't stop there though.

Bring a big wallet. Drinks at Disney are not cheap.

I can't help out with the names of the bars...but this is a awesome idea! I'm going on an "adult only" trip in October, and I think I'm going to suggest this idea! Thanks! party:

Hi,I beleive that the deluxe hotels(resorts) are the only ones that have lounges.Also there are bars at the pool area at all resorts.At the top of this page, go to resorts and click on each resort for their lounge name:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
PS On some resorts you need to press the dining info.

all the resorts have at least a pool bar.

moderates and deluxes have a lounge - plus Pop Century.;)

Siestas Pool bar, Laguna Lounge and Francisco's all at CSR. Currently, Francisco's is under rehab to make it larger.

Awesome idea and one we employ quite often. From our experiences around the resort world, my favorites are:

Resort Lounges (in order of preference):
Belle Vue Room- BWI/BWV
Outer Rim- CR
Tambu Lounge- Poly
River Roost Lounge- POR
Crew's Cup- YC
Victoria Falls- AKL

Fun Pool Bars (again, in order of preference):
Barefoot Pool Bar-Poly (can sit on the beach!)
Leaping Horse Libations-BWV Pool Bar
Uzuma Springs- AKL Pool Bar

Nice. Thanks for the great information guys. I'm definitely going to print this out as a reference.

Awesome idea and one we employ quite often. From our experiences around the resort world, my favorites are:

Resort Lounges (in order of preference):
Belle Vue Room- BWI/BWV
Outer Rim- CR
Tambu Lounge- Poly
River Roost Lounge- POR
Crew's Cup- YC
Victoria Falls- AKL

Fun Pool Bars (again, in order of preference):
Barefoot Pool Bar-Poly (can sit on the beach!)
Leaping Horse Libations-BWV Pool Bar
Uzuma Springs- AKL Pool Bar

We do this all the time as well and love visiting the lounges. One that we haven't visited is the Outer Rim and plan to visit this year. Thanks for providing the list.

We do this all the time as well and love visiting the lounges. One that we haven't visited is the Outer Rim and plan to visit this year. Thanks for providing the list.

The Outer Rim Lounge is very cool. It has great views of Bay Lake and an interesting (imo) post modern look to it. Make sure to get a window seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter