Barrage at EPCOT

iluvdisney

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
Sadly, my long awaited trip to WDW was not as planned. After my first day there, I got a very sad telephone call that informed me that my father had passed away, very unexpected because he wasn't sick. The rest of my trip was a blur and I can't say I remember doing much of anything til I left OKW and drove to N.J.
I do remember coming upon this group called Barrage at EPCOT and they actually made me smile to see all of that energy while they fiddled away. If anyone is going there in the next week or so, I think they play til the middle of April. They were most entertaining.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

{{{HUGS}}} I'm so glad you found something to make you smile!

flowerbasket.gif
iluvchat.gif

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font>
<font color=green>
<font color=FF00CC>Co-Moderator Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies

So sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in our prayers during this hard time. Again my thoughts go out to you.

About the group Barrage, they are great! Caught their preformance on PBS and the whole family really enjoyed them. I would love to see them live, if only our trip was planned for April and not Oct!

So sorry to hear of your loss.My gran died suddenly a few months ago and it was a total shock. Glad you found something to make you smile at such a terrible time.

tigani.gif
ani_theme_parks.gif
SCOTLANDWHT.gif

Iluv, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, you'll be in my thoughts.

cinderella04.gif

<font color=blue>91-offsite,94-Dolphin,95-GF,97-GF,98-GF,99-GF,2000-Contemporary, Feb.2001-Off-site</font>

So sorry to hear about your father, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. About "Barrage", my husband and I saw them at Epcot when we were there in January and I thought they were wonderful! I bought two of their CD's. :D When we saw them they said it was their last night. Must be they took a break and then came back. They are a very talented group, that's for sure!

WDW '73, '79, '98
WDW Contemporary 1/01
7-night Disney cruise 1/01

Thank you all for your kind words, I'm taking it day by day, it's tough.
FYI - I did find one of Barrage's CDs at Best Buy the other day - hope to see them again someday.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter