Barcelona Hotel - Disney Package $$

wishiwasindisneyjen

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what Disney is charging for the Renaissance Hotel in Barcelona through them (one room/2 adults)? I wanted to check to see how much their package was in comparison to booking on my own but since they are on a waitlist, they won't give me a price.

Just wondering if anyone else booked through them or got the prices?

Rooms may be full. We tried to book through disney to stay at the Hilton diagonal mar. The disney rates were sold out so were staying at the Hilton Barcelona.

wishiwasindisneyjen said:
Does anyone know what Disney is charging for the Renaissance Hotel in Barcelona through them (one room/2 adults)? I wanted to check to see how much their package was in comparison to booking on my own but since they are on a waitlist, they won't give me a price.

Just wondering if anyone else booked through them or got the prices?

We booked the Renaissance Barcelona through Disney for one night pre-cruise. It was approx $200. That was about a month ago.

$1,224.00 for Renaissance Barcelona Hotel--one night pre-stay and two nights post-stay for two rooms with two people in a room

We were initially wait-listed, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter