Barcelona ABD Pre-Cruise for 2015?

snaupal

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the ABD Barcelona pre-cruise trip will be offered for the Med cruises next summer? I was hoping to see it on this latest release, and it's gone from the destinations list now!

Does anyone know if the ABD Barcelona pre-cruise trip will be offered for the Med cruises next summer? I was hoping to see it on this latest release, and it's gone from the destinations list now!
The new ABD/DCL add-ons (and I assume the pre-trips also) are supposed to be announced on June 18th this year.

It looks like they've removed all of the cruise add-ons from the Destinations menu.

Sayhello

The new ABD/DCL add-ons (and I assume the pre-trips also) are supposed to be announced on June 18th this year. It looks like they've removed all of the cruise add-ons from the Destinations menu. Sayhello

Is that a definite date? I'm interested in looking at their Northern Europe add-on but we will be traveling that day and historically these ABD add-ins fill up so quickly!

Is that a definite date? I'm interested in looking at their Northern Europe add-on but we will be traveling that day and historically these ABD add-ins fill up so quickly!
No, sorry, I should be saying "around June 18" or "June 18-ish". Thanks for questioning that. Now that I look back, my source (whom I consider REALLY reliable) said "around June 18".

Sayhello

OK, my extremely reliable source just asked me to pass this info on to you guys. :)

I just noticed on the DISboards someone was asking about the Barcelona pre-cruise package in 2015. I wanted to let you know we will be offering our Barcelona Escape pre-cruise package in 2015 for all the sailings out of Barcelona. Also, we are pretty definite on the 6/18 go live day for sales booking and the itinerary info to be on the website. As you know all the ABD/DCL stuff has been removed from the ABD website until 6/18 when we launch 2015.
Hope that helps (except for tufbuf who will be traveling :( ).

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter