Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,
May I request some DISigns, please:

1) Capt Mickey Blue LP
Disney Fantasy Cruise
Jennifer & Dan

2) Nite Ship With Fireworks
The Demboskis
Disney Fantasy

3) Fantasy Ship PH
The Demboskis
September 6, 2014

4) Mickey char clouds
Dan
Disney Fantasy
September 6 - September 13, 2014

5) Minnie char clouds
Jennifer
Disney Fantasy

Thank you! I wish I had your talent.

Barb, do you have a WELCOME ABOARD DISign that features Captain Mickey in white similar to the Welcome Aboard that you have for DVC members?

Hi there
I'm new to all this, so forgive my ignorance. Barb, do you make magnets, t-shirts, etc and sell/ship them to people? Or do you only make the design and then people save the image and get their own "stuff" made? What's the charge per design? Thanks, in advance :)

May I request the following for our upcoming cruise:

Title: Nite ship w fireworks - Disney Fantasy ( 2 please)
Upper caption for 2 families: The Baluyot Family , The Ambalada Family
Lower caption: August 23-30, 2014 for both

Title: pirate Tink ph (4 please)
Upper caption names: Avery ,Jessica ,Judy ,Sydney
Lower caption for all: Cruising with DCL logo if possible

Thank you in advance for your wonderful designs.

Please could you do the following for me:

Frozen character head with Anna and Elsa and the names Abby and Emily on the ears and an Olaf head with the name Rachel on the ear,

The Med Cruise 7 night map picture with the dates 23rd Aug-30th Aug 2014 and the name Hart Family

Captain Mickey gang and beach with the name Hart family

Thank you so much

Hi Barb!! Thanks so much for my DISigns! They are awesome!

I actually forgot one, but tooootally understand if I've reached my "limit" and you have other people to tend to. Haha. But, just in case you had extra time, I was hoping for this last one:

Fantasy itinerary map
August 9th-16th, 2014
(no name)

Thanks again!

Here you go...

Good afternoon Barb,

First off, I'd like to complement you on your talent. I have really enjoyed looking through all your creations.

We will be going to The World in September, the 19th to be exact.
I would like to make a few requests, please:

1. Young Simba 1 mh
1a. Monsieur on left ear and 2014 on right

2. Ariel Undersea 1 mh
2a. Cher on left ear and 2014 on right

I'd also like to ask for a third one, but didn't see anything like it on your photobucket. If you can not create it, I completely understand.

What I would like it just a black mouse head and in the head portion in white Waltography font for it to read (centered, please, which I can't seem to get the message to do):

1st
Anniversary

Again, if you can't do this special request, I understand. Thank you in advance for the other mouse heads and being willing to share your talent with all the rest of us.

Here you go...

Barb
Thank you so much for the designs, I printed them out and they are SPECTACULAR!!!!! I am so excited, I have a request for just a few more if thats ok.

NY Yankees mh
Kristy

Boston Red Sox mh
Carson

M and Pluto Fishing mh
Jay

m and m sunset deck
Disney Fantasy
October 2014
Kristy and Jay

Lilo 1mh
Kristy

Party like a pirate

The Scott Family
The Morehouse Family

Your work is wonderful and even better printed out on magnets :thumbsup2:cool1:

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
May I request some DISigns, please:

1) Capt Mickey Blue LP
Disney Fantasy Cruise
Jennifer & Dan

2) Nite Ship With Fireworks
The Demboskis
Disney Fantasy

3) Fantasy Ship PH
The Demboskis
September 6, 2014

4) Mickey char clouds
Dan
Disney Fantasy

5) Minnie char clouds
Jennifer
Disney Fantasy

Thank you! I wish I had your talent.
Take care of the Fantasy! We will be boarding as you disembark. Here you go...

Hi there
I'm new to all this, so forgive my ignorance. Barb, do you make magnets, t-shirts, etc and sell/ship them to people? Or do you only make the design and then people save the image and get their own "stuff" made? What's the charge per design? Thanks, in advance :)

I create and personalize these DISigns for free! You tell me which DISigns you want and how you want them personalized. I fill the request and them post them on this thread. You have to print them yourself.

May I request the following for our upcoming cruise:

Title: Nite ship w fireworks - Disney Fantasy ( 2 please)
Upper caption for 2 families: The Baluyot Family , The Ambalada Family
Lower caption: August 23-30, 2014 for both

Title: pirate Tink ph (4 please)
Upper caption names: Avery ,Jessica ,Judy ,Sydney
Lower caption for all: Cruising with DCL logo if possible

Thank you in advance for your wonderful designs.

Here you go...

Please could you do the following for me:

Frozen character head with Anna and Elsa and the names Abby and Emily on the ears and an Olaf head with the name Rachel on the ear,

The Med Cruise 7 night map picture with the dates 23rd Aug-30th Aug 2014 and the name Hart Family

Captain Mickey gang and beach with the name Hart family

Thank you so much

Here you go...

Oh, don't you worry -- we'll take VERY good care of The Fantasy for you! You'll have the most awesome door on the ship -- unless you're too busy doing designs for everyone else. LOL
Thank you for the ones you've done for us. I had asked you about the Welcome Aboard with Mickey in his white captain outfit. Personalized with Dan and Jennfier, Disney Fantasy would be wonderful. Thank you so much!

Another question: where do people get these designs printed?
Is it mostly magnets that people get to put on their stateroom doors?

Another question: where do people get these designs printed?
Is it mostly magnets that people get to put on their stateroom doors?

The majority of places will not print these because they have copyrighted images on them. You should print them yourself. You can print them on magnet paper, on card stock (laminate or not and apply magnets), or print on paper and apply adhesive magnet paper to the back. You can also use them for iron on transfers,
for tote bags, shirts, etc. Just remember, Disney only allows the use of magnets no tape.
Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter