• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

How do we know if and when you made our requests?!? We will get an email!? Or just check back here? Also what is the turn around?!? Thanks for all that you do to make this happen Barbara!
Just check back here. I should have your request done by either Monday or Tuesday. I was away for a few days and came back to quite a few requests. :)
Barbara

Deb, Your designs are simply wonderful. If possible, can you please create the following designs?
1. Pirate Tink mh with the name Leighton on one ear and Disney Dream Cruise logo on other with Little Family Vacation 2014 underneath Mouse Head.

2. Pirate Goofy 1 mh with the name Allen on one ear and Disney Dream Cruise logo on the other with Little Family Vacation 2014 underneath Mouse Head.

3. Pirate Mickey on ship mh with the name AJ on one ear and Disney Dream Cruise Logo on the other with Little Family Vacation 2014 underneath Mouse Head.

4. Pirate Cinderella mh with the name Avery on one ear and Disney Dream Cruise Logo on the other with the Little Family Vacation 2014 underneath Mouse Head.

5. didn't see it in pirate mh folder, but could you do a chip and dale pirate mh? with the name Jaime (female) on one ear nd Disney Dream Cruise Logo on the other with the Little Family Vacation 2014 underneath Mouse Head.

THANKS SO MUCH for loving Disney and sharing the MAGIC!!!!

I am looking to buy XXL shirts, does anyone know of a site that will allow me to make custom XXL shirts with the Disney logos? I have tried two places already and they have cancelled the orders saying it has copyright infringement. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Wow can't believe its already been 250 pages since my 1st DISigns thread. It's been alot of fun knowing that I've made alot of people smile. Here's to the next 250!

I've been bitten by the bug...
My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
If you would like one of my disigns here is the info I will need...
1.The image title
2. The name you want on the disign.
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

These DISigns are for personal use only! Not for sale!
Hi Barb,
Your designs are amazing! This is late notice, and I understand if you can't complete my request. We leave this Friday, July18, for our cruise departing on the 19th.
I've include my design choices, let me know if this is doable.

1. Grad hat Ariel 2 mh
Disney Fantasy
July 19, 2014
Valerie

2. Grad hat Donald mh
Disney Fantasy
July 19, 2014
Robby

3. Grad hat Mickey mh
Disney Fantasy
July 19, 2014
Malcolm

4 Donald Mickey head with Donald playing the saxophone. It was white and included music notes behind Donald. (You designed this for me) Personalized with Matt

5.Captain Mickey & ship mh
Schulz Family
Fantasy

6. Captain Mickey & ship mh
Cammack Family
Fantasy

7. Fantasy itinerary map Western Caribbean
Bob, Mary, Robby, & Valerie
July 19-26, 2014

8. Fantasy itinerary map Western Caribbean
Mal, Diana, Christian, & Matt
July 19-26, 2014

Thank You!!!!

Thank you so much, Barbara. These look incredible. My kids LOVE them! We greatly appreciate your work. I'll get back to you on the journal once the kids charter school figures out what they are doing with the school calendar.

Hi Barb,

We just printed out our wonderful soon to be magnets! They look amazing!

However, I forgot a few...

1. Ariel w ship ph
Brianna Disney Wonder

2. Minnie Crown 1 mh
Kristina

3. M + M Moon Lit Deck
Disney Wonder 2014 Darren & Laurie

Thank you so much! The one with the sideburns looks great! When I printed it, the girls said - "Hey! That guy has sideburns just like Uncle Carl!"

Thanks again for your awesome work!
pixiedust::wave2:::yes::

Hi Barb,

Your designs are fabulous!

Is it possible to download a set of the journal pages specific for the Sept. 6 - 20 WBTA on the Magic?

Thanks!

Hi Barb,

I was wondering if you could make just two more Disigns for me? My daughter saw the Olaf mh and wanted one for herself also. Could you please make us the following:

Olaf Snow Angel MH
Kaitlyn on the right ear

Dream Fireworks Port Hole
Disney Dream on the top
October 9-12, 2014 on the bottom

Thank you sooo much!

:lovestruc

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. We are sailing on the Fantasy in October. We'd love to have these designs please.

Frozen 2 mh
On the left ear, The Fowler Family. On the right ear, 2014.

Frozen Elsa 1 mh
On the right ear, Sydney

Frozen Anna 2 mh
On the left ear, Stephanie

Olah 1 mh
On the right ear, Reece

Capt America Shield mh
On the right ear, 2014. On the left ear, Sydney.

To make the journal pages I need the date of your cruise so I can get the right map. For the name tags: Do you want the cruise ship name on the tag?
Barbara
Hi Barbara
im so sorry it took me this long to get back to you
yes can you please make the name tags for the Disney cruise Please xoxoxo
also for the journal the dates are October 12 2014 we leave for the 4 night cruise to the Bahamas thank you again
after sending post i see the names didnt come up sorry
Grandma
Lynn
Mom
Dad
Gina
Danny
Mike
Evelyn
Amanda
Nicole
LoLe
Michelle
Theresa
Charlie
Nick
Nicholas
Jack
Vinnie
Vinny
Marg
Princess Michelle

Thank you again xoxox

Love your work! So creative!

Can you please make us some?

-Keep calm and cruise on (can it be a white background? If not, just do what you have)
The Burgess Family

-Party Like A Pirate
The Burgess Family

-Party Like A Pirate
The Burbank Family

-WA mickey gang with ship name-family is Burbank, ship is Dream, dates are August 24-28, 2014

-WA mickey gang with ship name-family is Burgess, ship is Dream, dates are August 24-28, 2014

Mickeyheads: left ear-name and right ear-DCL logo
Pluto bone background-Sarah
Olaf 3-Jessica
Mickey Sorc1 -Rich
Tink flower-Carla
Goofy sitting-Jeff
Ariel undersea 1-Morgan
Minnie hula-Deb

Thank you... Thank you...!:worship::worship:

Hi - we love the portal picture you made us and want one for our friends traveling. Can yo please do a porthole with the Dream ship and fireworks inside. Please put "The Van Wert family" at the top, and "January 26, 2015" at the bottom.

Thanks

Here you go...

Hi Barb - we aren't doing a cruise until next year but would love the following two designs for our Disney World trip next month (hope this is ok to request). Both are from your Mouse Ears Families folder:

1) Wdw castle family - underneath the heading, I'd like it to say "August 2014"

The four of us are:
Dad - no hair, Retro Mickey ears (#70)
Mom - brown hair, Princess ears (#1)
Big Sis - age 16, black hair, Princess ears (#4)
Lil' Sis - age 12, black hair, Princess ears (#3)

If possible, please also put "Dad", "Mom", "Big Sis", "Lil' Sis" under each person.

2) Making Disney Memories family - underneath the heading, I'd like it to say "Epcot - August 2014"

Dad - no hair, Mexico ears (#85)
Mom - brown hair, Germany ears (#88)
Big Sis - age 16, black hair, England ears (#87)
Lil' Sis - age 12, black hair, Canada ears (#89)

Again, if possible, please also put "Dad", "Mom", "Big Sis", "Lil' Sis" under each person.

Let me know if you require any other information. Thank you so very much! :goodvibes:goodvibes
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter