Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,

I am so sorry to ask this: I printed up the absolutely LOVELY magnets you made for us and showed them to my kids. My daughter pointed out that I got the dates partially wrong. We are traveling September 27 - October 4, and I only requested "September 2014". Is there any way you could change the dates on the ones that say "September 2014" and have them say "September 27 - October 4, 2014"?

I'm so sorry!

No problem. Do you still want the Holst fam DISign to say October 2014?

I feel really bad asking you as I can see how busy you are.

But, I would like to ask for a couple please. I would like one of the red and white life rings with Disney Magic on the top and "Nev, Alex & Gaby" on the bottom if possible. Maybe a picture of the Disney Magic in the middle?

We are doing the 12 night Mediterranean cruise on Magic so maybe another magnet to do with this cruise would be nice - I'll leave the choice to you.

Thank you in anticipation :love:

Date would be great if you can make that work --July 2015 Disney Dream (double dip)
Thanks so much!

Good Evening Barb,

I hope that you are doing well. I have spent much time going through your designs and I am loving them!!! I would like to request:

Mickey and minnie moon porthole
Names: JeVon & Terricca

Doc Mcstuffins Silver ph
Name: Ty'Esha

Sparkle on pink glitter letters

Anna and Elsa 3mh
Ty'Esha Right Ear
Disney Dream 2014 Left

Club Penguin pirate 1 mh
JeVon right ear
Disney Dream 2014 left ear

Goofy Sitting MH
JeVon Right ear

Minnie pink mh
Terricca Right ear
Disney dream 2014 left ear

Minnie CC5k
Terricca July 2014

If possible are you able to do a family of three with any of the disney characters to look like the m and m sunset deck?

Thank you
Terricca

Hi Barb,
After seeing our wonderful designs from you I thought it would be fun to surprise my niece and nephew with something for their door.
Could you please do:

Olaf 3 mh (Sam-2014)
Anna and Elsa 3mh (Katie-2014)

Thanks so much.
Leanne

Here you go...

Hi Barb,

I'm trying to come up with something for my family to wear for pirate night on our cruise. Any way you could make some Mickey/Minnie pirate heads that I could use for t-shirts?

Mickey ~ Steve (dh)
Minnie ~ Deborah (me)
Mickey ~ Nicholas (ds)
Minnie ~ Alexandra (dd)

A different design for each would be great, something fun that would be good for shirts.

Thanks so much!
CTdaizy
Here you go...

You did a design for Judy Zeka it is the Fantasy ship in the background with Mickey in a beach chair. With mickey as the clouds. I would like the same one with the name changed.

Tom, Esther and Dylan
July 19-26, 2014
Fantasy

Thanks so much!

Here you go...

Wondering if you can make me a few DISigns for our upcoming cruise!

1. Minnie Bow mh - Kristina

2. Alaska Family Design - Carl & Gayleen

3. Tink Green Glitter - Rebecca

4. Minnie dancing 1mh - Brianna

5. Frozen Gang 1mh - Faith & Hope in one ear, Ernie & Joel in the other ear

(I was going to do them without the year or the ship with the hopes we can use them again on another cruise, but if you need the info, it's Alaska 2014 on the Disney Wonder!)

Thank you so much!!

For request #2 I need the haircolor for each person. I need a hat # for each person. The hats are in my photobucket in the Mouse Ear Family folder. Are they adults or children? If children I need the age to approx. height.

Hi Barb,

My friend is going on her first Disney cruise with her family and she wanted to make it special. Could you please create the following for her and her family at her request. Thank you so much!

Pirate Mickey Heads with name on Left ear and Disney Dream 2014 on right
Mickey and Mustang 3 mh – Gary
Lone Ranger mh – Donovan
Minion mh 1 – Dawson
Minne lt pink dot mh – Dawn
Pirate Gang mh – The Lasley Family

Barb!

I just saw the Square "SLASHIN AT CASTAWAY CAY!"

Would you make it for me?

Splashin at Castaway Cay

The Felice Family

TY!!:goodvibes:goodvibes
annabug

Hi Barb,

I saw the 'Keep Calm and Cruise On' image. Please make this for my family.

The Walker Family

Thank so much!!!:beach:

Hi Barb, I have a request on page 200 and post 2994 and I am wondering if I missed your response? Thank you..

May I please request

Wreck it Ralph gang- Chris
Jack Sparrow- Juan (please no cruise symbol)
Bolt- Brayden
Toodles Mickey-Brayden
Tink flower-Lana

Thank you

Hi Barb, I have a request on page 200 and post 2994 and I am wondering if I missed your response? Thank you..

I am post#2987 and I haven't got mine yet. I think Barb is incredibly busy and will get these done in the order she receives them. I know she is working on them as I see her post any completed ones. No worries here. :) Barb- you are amazing to be creating all these for everyone on your own time. Thank you in advance!! :wave2::wave2:

For request #2 I need the haircolor for each person. I need a hat # for each person. The hats are in my photobucket in the Mouse Ear Family folder. Are they adults or children? If children I need the age to approx. height.]

I'm sorry! They are both adults, and Minnie and Mickey are good- whichever. The man has grey hair & sideburns(it would be hilarious if you added them- they are his trademark! Lol!) and the lady is blonde/grey short hair. I love the others! Can't wait to print them! Thank you so much- you're awesome!!!!

Hi Barb,

I am new to this. A friend let me know and I think it is such a wonderful idea and so generous of you. She mentioned I can make a donation to a charity in your honor but I couldn't seem to find that anywhere. So, would love to do so, if you could let me know.
Thank you so much!!

Could I please get the following DISigns:

Could we please get Cruise Journal pages for the 12 day Mediterranean/Greece cruise:
a. Barcelona, Spain; Villefranche (Nice), France; La Spezia (Pisa), Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Mykonos, Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Valletta, Malta

Keep calm cruise on- The Alper Family

Beauty and beast 1 mh – as is

Frozen gang 1mh - The Alper Family, left ear

Captain America shield mh – Andrew, left ear; Disney Magic, 2014, right ear

Adult Simba 2 mh – Andrew, left ear

Mickey sorc mh – The Alper Family, left ear; Disney Magic, 2014, right ear

Pluto green mh – Disney Magic, left ear; 2014, right ear

Mouse ear families - DCL cruise family
Disney Magic
The Alper Family
July 26-August 7, 2014

With a Mom, Dad and teenage boy 14 y.o. with short brown hair
Hat numbers (and names):
Mom – 21 Retro Minnie
Dad- 70 Retro Mickey
Andrew -70 Retro Mickey
Do you want personalization on the Beauty and the Beast mh? I don't post blanks. Do you all have short brown hair?

journal page at sea.pspimage

Hi barb!
Could I request:

Magic fireworks porthole with:
Sessions Family
February 15-22 2015

Malificent purple mh with:
Sarah on one ear
2016 on second ear

Jack Skellington pink mh with:
Angela on one ear
2015 on the second ear

Jedi Mickey mh with:
Garrett on one ear
2015 on second ear

Thanks so much for providing this wonderful service! We appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter