Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Barb,

We love your disigns and would love it if you would help make our stateroom door that bit more personal. This will be our first cruise and we are all very excited.

Can you please create:

Porthole of Jack Sparrow running from the natives
jacksparrowrunningnativesportholebhhenderson_zpsfbc3c13f.png
At the top - The Booth Family
At the bottom - August 2014

We travel in August, so if we could have it by the end of July, then we have a bit of time to get it printed, laminated, etc.

Thank you for your time and effort,

Andrew and family

Hi Barb,
Last year you did some beautiful designs for my father/daughter Med cruise with my dad. We are travelling together again on the Westbound Transatlantic on the Magic from September 6-20, 2014 from Barcelona to San Juan, and I would greatly appreciate if you could do a couple designs for us specific to this cruise. Our names are Nicole and Michael. No preference on any particular designs--I left it open to you last year and loved what you picked! Thanks so much!

I love your DISigns! Thank you so much for what you do!

I'd like:

red white blue wave

September 18-21, 2014

Disney Dream

Port Canaveral Nassau Castaway Cay

Also the black and red minnie and mickey kissing, #2958. Tina left jackie right September 21, 1991

Also the diamond micky head w/minnie & mickey. Happy 23rd anniversary on left and Jackie & Tina on right.

Thank you!

Hi Barb! I have been thinking about writing to you for months now. I finally got the courage! Im not even sure how this all works, but your designs are just beautiful. Im sure I will find a way to print them out.

Would you be able to make the mickey head with Elsa and Anna pictured on it personalized with the name Anna.

And the Olaf one, personalized with the name Anthony.

For my DH and I I LOVE the minnie and mickey sitting in the chairs watching the ocean. We will be on the Disney Fantasy Eastern Carib. August 23, 2014.

And A captain mickey for the porthole?

Thank you so much for all of your work and designs! Annabug

I requested a DISign from you last year and we are going back! But my little one is going along with two other families. Since we are kindof veterans I am in charge of all the fun stuff. We are not going until the day after Thanksgiving so I think we have plenty of time :) Can I please request the Mickey Head with the R2D2 hat with the names Jonah, Joshua, Jacob, Colton, Weston, Kamdyn (all on seperate heads of course) and then we have a girl in the mix but I'm not sure what the girl version would be....if you think of something her name is Brynlee.(maybe the blue part of the R2d2 in pink or add a bow to original??) Thanks for spreading that magic!!:goodvibes

Val

Hi Barb,
Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world.. I spend my entire night viewing your works of art! I would be forever grateful to you if you could do these for our first disney cruise!

Fantasty bow w/mickey (The Foth's)

( name on left ear and year on right)
Pirate mickey standing 1 MH (Jeff-2014)
Pirate mickey with swords 2 mh (Alex-2014)
Pirate mickey standing mh. ( Luke-2014)
Pirate Minnie with swords mh ( Leanne-2014)

Pluto cupcake (Grammy)
Donald cupcake ( Grandpa)

Mickey with ship red lp (The Foth Family, July 19-26,2014)

Name tag 1
Luke, Oak Ridge, New Jersey)
Alex. Oak Ridge, New Jersey)
Leanne Oak Ridge, New Jersey)
Jeff Oak Ridge, New Jersey)

Ny Yankee mh
Luke #39
Alex #4

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Leanne
Here you go...

Your work is beautiful! I can't wait to personalize our door!

Could we please have the following?

1. M and m heart diamond - Nick and Carole - Happy 13th Anniversary - August 4, 2014

2. minnie bow mh - Kayla

3. mickey w buttons mh - Shaun

4. Frozen Elsa 1mh - Kayla

5. Miami heat mh - Shaun

6. Mickey w fireworks ship lp
Disney Fantasy
August 2 - 9, 2014
Andreazza Family

Could we also get the journal pages for Castaway Cay, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman please?
Here you go...

Hello Barb, I am new to this but I am wondering if you can provide me with a location to pick out your items. Thank you

Hi Barb
i wanted to ask you again to make us something for our cruise i wanted to know if you could make up the journal pages for us its the 4 day cruise to nassau and castaway i thought it would be nice to make them up for all the kids going
also wanted to ask you to make the cruise name badges
Lynn
Grandma
Gina
Danny
Michelle
Theresa
Charlie
Jack
Nicholas
Vinny
VInnie
Amanda
Nicole
Lole
Mike
Evelyn
Mom
Dad

Thank you soo very much

Hi Barb,
Your work is fantastic. May I please request the following for our upcoming Mediterranean Cruise.
We are sailing the Magic, July 26-Aug 7 2014 on the 12 night itinerary with Greece. Port stops are - Barcelona, Villefranche, La Spezia ,Civitavecchia, Athens, Ephesus, Mykonos, Malta.

Could we please ask for:

-Magic in the Mediterranean
The Joncas Family

The Almeida Family

The Alper Family

-Snow Globe DCL for Disney Magic
Maya

-Keep Calm and Cruise On
The Joncas Family

-Belle royal blue mh
Maya (left ear)
2014 (right ear)

-Goofy green mh
Chris (left ear)
2014 (right ear)

-Minnie Blue Dress mh
Julie (left ear)
2014 (right ear)

-Ariel undersea 1 mh
Emma (left ear)
2014 (right ear)

-My 10 year old would love to have Cruise Journal Pages for our itinerary as well.

-Would it be possible to get a grad hat with Cinderella that says Disney Magic, 2014 with the name Emma at the bottom?

Thanks so much for sharing your talents.

I thought i posted a "quick reply" but now I am worried you didnt get it. So to fix my mistakes on my first request could we please have:

The phineas and ferb "I know what we're gonna do today: Burke Family, Disney Fantasy, July 26, 2014

Zarina: Sarah

Izzy: Gracie

also cold you do something with
Regina from Once upon a time with the name Sarah
Old fashioned Mickey: Kati
Wreck it Ralph: Tony
Vanellope: Gracie
Vidia: Sarah

We actually leave town July 11 so if you could do them before that it would be so great!

Thank you!!!

I thought i posted a "quick reply" but now I am worried you didnt get it. So to fix my mistakes on my first request could we please have:

The phineas and ferb "I know what we're gonna do today: Burke Family, Disney Fantasy, July 26, 2014

Zarina: Sarah

Izzy: Gracie

also cold you do something with
Regina from Once upon a time with the name Sarah
Old fashioned Mickey: Kati
Wreck it Ralph: Tony
Vanellope: Gracie
Vidia: Sarah

We actually leave town July 11 so if you could do them before that it would be so great!

Thank you!!!
Since you are leaving soon thought I'd better finish this request.
Here you go...

I'll get the rest of the requests done Monday. I'll be away from the computer for a few days. If anyone absolutely needs them before Monday, let me know by tomorrow morning, and I'll see what I can do.
Barbara

Hi Barb,
After seeing our wonderful designs from you I thought it would be fun to surprise my niece and nephew with something for their door.
Could you please do:

Olaf 3 mh (Sam-2014)
Anna and Elsa 3mh (Katie-2014)

Thanks so much.
Leanne

Hi Barb,

I'm trying to come up with something for my family to wear for pirate night on our cruise. Any way you could make some Mickey/Minnie pirate heads that I could use for t-shirts?

Mickey ~ Steve (dh)
Minnie ~ Deborah (me)
Mickey ~ Nicholas (ds)
Minnie ~ Alexandra (dd)

A different design for each would be great, something fun that would be good for shirts.

Thanks so much!
CTdaizy

You did a design for Judy Zeka it is the Fantasy ship in the background with Mickey in a beach chair. With mickey as the clouds. I would like the same one with the name changed.

Tom, Esther and Dylan
July 19-26, 2014
Fantasy

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter