Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,
I found 2 more DISigns that are incredibly fun ...
If you could please put these together for us that would be super!

We'd like to make these magnets:

Mike Waszowski "Just Add Eye Scream":
Mia is Livin' the Sweet Life on the
Disney Fantasy May 24 - May 31, 2014
&
Party like a pirate
Amy & Mia * Castaway Cay 2014

Thanks a million:thumbsup2
You're the best!:woohoo:
Here you go...

Hello,

You have the best designs I have seen anywhere - very impressive. Can I please have you do one of the Mickey Heads for my twin sister who is getting married today? They are taking their Honeymoon in November on a Disney Cruise and I would love to give them a special door magnet to use on that cruise. Thank you so much.

Rapunzel and Flynn Kissing
-Tabetha and Mike (in one of the ears)
-May 23, 2014 (in one of the ears)

I really appreciate your time.

Here you go...

Barb,

Love the disigns! You made a few for my family in March of 2013 and they were fabulous!

Can you please do 3 more for our upcoming Alaskan cruise?

m & m silhoutte mh
- Happy 10th Anniversary (on one ear)
- Jason & Rebecca (on the other)

Minions - "minion ph 2" aka the underwater minion with the starfish
Jason
Disney Wonder
June 2014

Frozen Elsa 1 mh
- Rebecca (on one ear)
- 2014 (on the other)

Thank you again!
Rebecca
Here you go...

Just wanted to prepare you our FB group is 165 people strong:cool1: and when I told them you were working on these everyone got very excited. They are going to hold off on their request until you have these done. I advised them I would post a link for everyone.

1 request was to also do something for our Iceland stop if possible.;)

We all wait with excitement!!!:banana:
Wow! 165 people strong!...The pressure! I'm working on them.
Barbara

Barb,
Thank you for your generosity! This is our first cruise and we so appreciate it!
I would like:
Peter Pan porthole: The Stevens Family Disney Dream June 2014
Grumpy porthole: John Disney Dream June 2014
Pocahontas porthole: Geraldine Disney Dream June 2014
Pluto 2 porthole: Katie Disney Dream June 2014

I'm going to propose on my cruise later this September... I'm trying to think of how to do it while keeping it a surprise. I thought I might sneak out during dinner one night and put the magnet on the door asking so it's a surprise after dinner. Is there anyway you might consider creating a mouse ears design with Stitch in it--with "Will You Marry Me?" around Mickey's head?

Barb, I printed out the image as a test before I try printing it on T-shirt transfer sheet. The image printed out at 100% but, it looks like I blew it up really big and, lost it's integrity and sharpness. Suggestions on what I should do to print it out for T-shirt please.

I'm going to propose on my cruise later this September... I'm trying to think of how to do it while keeping it a surprise. I thought I might sneak out during dinner one night and put the magnet on the door asking so it's a surprise after dinner. Is there anyway you might consider creating a mouse ears design with Stitch in it--with "Will You Marry Me?" around Mickey's head?

What a neat idea! I would be honored to create something for you. I'll work on it and we will see what I can come up with. Do you want a name on it?

Barb, I printed out the image as a test before I try printing it on T-shirt transfer sheet. The image printed out at 100% but, it looks like I blew it up really big and, lost it's integrity and sharpness. Suggestions on what I should do to print it out for T-shirt please.

Let me know what DISign it is and what size you want it to be. I can resize it. What program are you using to print it? You can insert it in Microsoft Word and drag the corners to size the image to the size you want.
Barbara

Try this size. This should work for you. Let me know if it works.
Barbara

Hello, I was wondering if you could make a few pictures for me for my family's upcoming Disney Cruise?
1. Sailor hat with bow gang mh "Melissa"
2. Sailor hat with bow gang mh "Katherine"
3. Sailor hat with bow gang mh "Suzie"
4. Sailor hat with anchor gang mh "Kenny"
5. Sailor hat with anchor gang mh "Davin"
6. Fantasy itinerary map "Suzie and Kenny August 23-30, 2014"
7. Fantasy itinerary map "Davin, Katherine, and Melissa August 23-30, 2014"
8. Aladdin and Jasmine ph "Davin and Katherine Disney Fantasy Aug 2014"
9. Aurora and Prince 1 ph "Suzie and Kenny Disney Fantasy Aug 2014"
10. Pirate Tink ph "Melissa Disney Fantasy Aug 2014"

Thank you so much!! :)

Hello, Barbara! Thank you for sharing your graphics talent! Your generosity is beyond measure. :lovestruc

Let me know if the following requests are acceptable.

1. daisy 1 lp
    Disney Cruising (if allowed instead of a ship name, otherwise 'Disney Magic')
    Kimberly
  2. Do you have the life preservers with the Disney Magic image readily available? If so, I would like that image on the following sample. If not, this beggar will not be choosy!
    capt mickey blue lp
    (top) KIMBERLY'S TRANSATLANTIC
    (right) 2014
    (bottom) DISNEY MAGIC CRUISE
  3. DCL ship
    (upper right) Disney Magic
    (banner - row 1) Kimberly's Eurolanticbbean II
    (banner - row 2) Transatlantic Voyage
    (banner - row 3) September 6 - 20, 2014
  4. pirate tink ph
    (top) Pirate Night
    (bottom) Kimberly

I thank you so much for considering these for me!

Thanks Miss Barbara. The T-shirt size version is spot on!!! :cheer2: My granddaughter Jayna is simply going to LOVE her custom designed T-shirt. I so appreciate your creativity and generosity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter