Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

You have so many new designs, and I try not to be greedy! You have done some lovely designs for me in the past, which I have lost to a hard disc crash!

Note to self: back up again

But that Greek Cruise one is so fabulous that I would like it even though I am only on a 7 night. After all, we will be a Greek family on the cruise and I would love to represent with the OPA Mickey Head.

So, could we please get the Greek cruise head with The Diakaki family in one ear and the Disney cruise line logo in the right ear?

Thanks!

Hi! We love your designs and was wondering if you could make the following for our family. We are so excited because this will be our first Disney cruise and your designs would be perfect! Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it!

Image Title: Wa Ship Porthole
Name: The Pumillo Family
Date: May 25-29, 2014
Ship: Disney Dream

Image Title: M and M Sunset Deck
Name: Linda and Michael
20th Anniversary

Image Title: Goofy Darth Vader Mh
Name: Justin
Date: May 2014

Image Title: Mickey Sorc 1 Mh
Name: Kevin

Image Title: Splashing at CC
Date: May 27, 2014

Image Title: Nite Ship w Fireworks
Date: May 25 - 29, 2014

Great designs, Barb! I'd love to request a few:

Cruise night picture with the Mickey ear fireworks in the background: The Rogers Family, Disney Dream, May 2014

White Mickey head with Mickey playing the horn or conducting music, with EMILY on it (she plays the French horn in case you have a Minnie playing a horn or conducting, but Mickey is great, too!)

A pirate cupcake with LOGAN on it

Thanks for doing this for us! I'm keeping the magnets a surprise from the kids! They will be thrilled!
I hope the Minnie DISign works...

Thanks so much for the design for my inlaws. I would greatly appreciate your help with a few more if possible for the rest of our family.

1. M and M Ocean beach chairs
Disney Fantasy
Western Caribbean
July 5-12, 2014
Robin & Scott

2. Goofy Darth Vader Mh
Left Ear, Chris
Right Ear, 2014

3. Mickey Piano playing 1 Mh
Right Ear, Will

4. Peach ph
Anna
Disney Fantasy July 2014

5. Fantasy Itinerary Map
PorPor & GungGung
July 5-12, 2014
Fantasy in the Western Caribbean

Thanks so very much!!!!
Here you go...

You have so many new designs, and I try not to be greedy! You have done some lovely designs for me in the past, which I have lost to a hard disc crash!

Note to self: back up again

But that Greek Cruise one is so fabulous that I would like it even though I am only on a 7 night. After all, we will be a Greek family on the cruise and I would love to represent with the OPA Mickey Head.

So, could we please get the Greek cruise head with The Diakaki family in one ear and the Disney cruise line logo in the right ear?

Thanks!
I've had my hard disc crash too. Not fun! If you need anything recreated just let me know.

These are so amazing! Are you still doing these?

1. Jake yo ho let's go
with "Zoe" not sure if you can fit 2014 on there somewhere
2. Frozen Elsa
for "Tessa" and "2014" in the other ear
3. m+m view deck
Disney Fantasy, May 17-24, 2014, Reed & Melissa
4. Peach ph
The Balmer Family, May 17-24, 2014, Disney Fantasy

Thank you!!!

Hi Barb. Love your designs!! My wife Melissa & I (Matt) Lawson, are sailing to Alaska 8/25/14 - 9/1/14 on the Disney Wonder to celebrate our Anniversary. Could you make a design with Mickey and Minnie commemorating our 15 year anniversary in Alaska?

Thank you so much!!

Hi! We love your designs and was wondering if you could make the following for our family. We are so excited because this will be our first Disney cruise and your designs would be perfect! Thank you so much! We truly appreciate it!

Image Title: Wa Ship Porthole
Date: May 25-29, 2014

Image Title: M and M Sunset Deck
Name: Linda and Michael
20th Anniversary

Image Title: Goofy Darth Vader Mh
Name: Justin

Image Title: Mickey Sorc 1 Mh
Name: Kevin

Image Title: Splashing at CC
Date: May 27, 2014

Image Title: Nite Ship w Fireworks
Date: May 25 - 29, 2014

Here you go...

These are so amazing! Are you still doing these?

1. Jake yo ho let's go
with "Zoe" not sure if you can fit 2014 on there somewhere
2. Frozen Elsa
for "Tessa" and "2014" in the other ear
3. m+m view deck
Disney Fantasy, May 17-24, 2014, Reed & Melissa
4. Peach ph
The Balmer Family, May 17-24, 2014, Disney Fantasy

Thank you!!!

Here you go...

These are so amazing!!! Thank you so much for doing these on such short notice. The family is going to love these!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter