• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi! I am new to this! My son Dusty was just granted his Make a Wish. He choose a Disney cruise. Dusty is 3 and I would love to have a design for us to possibly put on shirts and cards! Thank you!

You should look through my Photobucket (links in post 2 of this thread) and let me know which DISigns you would like and how you want them personalized.
Barbara

Barb, Could I please request a cruise line life preserver?
I would like the mickey bv red lp.

Could you put Disney Dream at the top on the preserver and then the year 2014 on the bottom of the preserver?

Going on the DVC member cruise in August. Thank you so much!!
Here you go...

Barb
we love your designs and if possible i would like 2 more, Please
could I have Aquadunk mh1 with the name Adrian
and A gold magic itinerary for the baltic cruise July 2015 The Dades
Copenhagen, Denmark
Warnemunde, Germany (Berlin)
Stockholm, Sweden
Helsinki, Finland
St. Petersburg, Russia
Tallinn, Estonia
Many thanks
Lorna ;);)
Here you go...

Mrs Barb can I please get one with "The Doyle Family Disney Dream Make a Wish June 8-12 2014"? Any design would be fine. Thank you!

Hi! They are all so good it was hard to choose! Can I please get the following?

m and m ariel and eric ph: "Happy 5th Anniversary" on the top. And "Disney Dream August 2015" on the bottom.

Pirate goofy 1 mh: "The Goofy Pirate" left ear. The DCL logo right ear.

Rapunzel black mh: "The Adventurous Princess" left ear. The DCL logo right ear.

Thank you so much!! :)

Barbara

I just wanted to say thanks for the DISigns you did for me and that I'm looking forward to the journal pages! You are making so many people happy with your creativity and time!

Jenn

Hi, Barb!

Friends of ours are going on their first Disney cruise at the end of the month. AND it's their 1st wedding anniversary too!

Can you please do the following? Much appreciated!

** The Fab 5 life preserver with Rebecca and Brian, May 31-June 7, 2014 on the Fantasy

** And something pretty to celebrate their 1st anniversary on June 1st

My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary on the Fantasy in September!

** Can I also get Minnie and Mickey in the beach chairs for my husband and me? Lydia and Steve (September 23rd)

Thank you, Barb!

I ordered a door magnet quite some time ago. I know you said that you make them not in the order of ordering, but in the order of when your cruise is. Ours is June 8. When should I expect it?

I ordered a door magnet quite some time ago. I know you said that you make them not in the order of ordering, but in the order of when your cruise is. Ours is June 8. When should I expect it?

You never requested any DISigns from me. I checked your posts and you have never requested on my threads.

Could I Please have:

Pirate Hat Gray and Red
Jacob

Olaf snow angel mh
Jacob

merida and brothers mh
Olivia

Mickey Sorc 1 MH
Dawn

Thank you,
Victoria

Can I please request

1 frozen elsa 1 mickey head with name Laura

2 frozen anna and elsa 2 mickey head with name Helen

3 gold mickey magic itinerary for 7 day norwegian fjord june 6 2015 for copenhagen,stavanger, alesund, geiranger, and bergen with The Reddick Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter