• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barbara-

I love ur DISigns can you please do some for us when you have time.

Olaf (snow angel) mickey head with JT ------change to "Nick"
Sven mickey head with Nick------change to "JT"

Perry cupcake JT
Stitch cupcake Nick
Rapunzel cupcake Angie
Pirate Mickey cupcake John
Jiminy cupcake Melinda
Goofy cupcake Ron

TIA , I really appreciate your time.

angie

Your work is great. It will make my daughter enjoy the trip so much more.

Your kind help on the below would be greatly appreciated.

Frozen elsa 1 MH: Audrey on left year, Fantasy 2014
pirate minnie ear: Audrey on left year, logo cruise right
Life Preserver Mickey n pals: The Song Family, August 2014 , Fantasy
Welcome aboard princess: Princess Audrey

Thank you

Hi Barb, can request a few of your DISigns for our upcoming Alaska cruise?

1.) DCL ship (Wonder) The Schaan Family Alaska June 2-9, 2014
2.)M&M Alaska deck June 2-9, 2014 Tonya Jared
3.)WA Mickey Gang Schaan Family Disney Wonder June 2-9, 2014
4.) bruceporthole Jared, Tonya, & Sebastian Schaan Disney Wonder June 2-9, 2014
5.) Wonder map Alaska Itinerary The Schaan Family June 2-9, 2014
wonder Alaska ( Vancouver, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver)

Thanks! :worship:
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I looked over your disigns and I wondered if you can make me a few.
I'm interested in you Disney Magic disigns. The first one is Mickey Ears with OPA a celebration of Greece. Can you change the names to Jim and Michelle and the date to July 14 - 26 2014? The other 5 are portholes Magic in Kusadasi, Greece, Mykonos, Greece, Piraeus, Greece, Rhodes, Greece and Venice, Italy and that is the one with Mickey in the gondola with the same names as well as the date. Is it also possible for you to create a porthole like the others but of Santorini, Greece? I hope I did this right as this is the first time I have asked for disigns. Thank You

Here you go...

Hi Barbara-

I love ur DISigns can you please do some for us when you have time.

Olaf (snow angel) mickey head with JT ------change to "Nick"
Sven mickey head with Nick------change to "JT"

Perry cupcake JT
Stitch cupcake Nick
Rapunzel cupcake Angie
Pirate Mickey cupcake John
Jiminy cupcake Melinda
Goofy cupcake Ron

TIA , I really appreciate your time.

angie

Here you go...

Hi Barb
can I order the following please - I can't believe this - I've been looking for something to put in albums and surprise my kids with the news of cruise #3!

Nite ship with Fireworks - The Peeling Family - Disney Dream - October 2011

Life Preserver - The Peeling Family - Disney Magic - February 2013

Rectangular surf boards - The Peeling Family - Disney Fantasy - September 2014

Thank you.

Here you go...

Your work is great. It will make my daughter enjoy the trip so much more.

Your kind help on the below would be greatly appreciated.

Frozen elsa 1 MH: Audrey on left year, Fantasy 2014
pirate minnie ear: Audrey on left year, logo cruise right
Life Preserver Mickey n pals: The Song Family, August 2014 , Fantasy
Welcome aboard princess: Princess Audrey

Thank you

Here you go...

Hi Barb,

I absolutely love all your designs! I've spend far too much time looking through this post at all the designs you've done for different requests which is only making my decision harder.

I was hoping you can create some designs for our upcoming cruise that we can put on a T-shirt.

1. Could you please put "The Berry Family" on the bottom of this design, Disney Dream on the top and July 2014 on the sides.
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...rs/TheGanglp_zps2a08bbc5.jpg.html?sort=4&o=25

2. I was wondering if it was possible to replace the skull and crossbones on this design with the DCL logo (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...3a297ce31563_zpsa877b368.png.html?sort=4&o=34) then put the following names (one design for each): Maurice, Kris, Aja, Gabby, Jordyn in the center.

3. Is there any chance of doing #2 above using a deep purple bandana also? If not the original red/black is fine.

Thanks so much!

Hi Barb

I agree with MamaOdie. I've been spending way too much time looking through all of you're amazing designs. You are such a wonderful person to bring so much joy to so many people. It was very difficult for me to finally settle on my choices. If I'm requesting too many I've put them in order in case you decide to limit requests. I'm sure this takes up a lot of your time.

1) m and m happily ever after
2) Gene & Joan (first line)
3) June 8, 2015 (third line)
4) 25th Anniversary (second line)

1) m and m ocean beach chairs
2) Joan & Gene (bottom line under chairs)
3) June 6 - 13, 2015 (third line)
4) Disney Fantasy (first line)
5) Eastern Caribbean (second line)

1) m and m island view deck
2) Joan & Gene (bottom line under chairs)
3) June 13 - 20, 2015 (third line)
4) Disney Fantasy (first line)
5) Western Caribbean (second line)

1) fab 5 gang lp
2) Gene & Joan (on bottom)
3) June 2015 (on sides)
4) Disney Fantasy

And I would love the keep calm and sparkle on as well as the keep calm and rock on designs if you have time. No names or dates or anything.

I can't thank you enough! You're the BEST! :flower3:

Hi Barb,

I absolutely love all your designs! I've spend far too much time looking through this post at all the designs you've done for different requests which is only making my decision harder.

I was hoping you can create some designs for our upcoming cruise that we can put on a T-shirt.

1. Could you please put "The Berry Family" on the bottom of this design, Disney Dream on the top and July 2014 on the sides.
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...rs/TheGanglp_zps2a08bbc5.jpg.html?sort=4&o=25

2. I was wondering if it was possible to replace the skull and crossbones on this design with the DCL logo (http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...3a297ce31563_zpsa877b368.png.html?sort=4&o=34) then put the following names (one design for each): Maurice, Kris, Aja, Gabby, Jordyn in the center.

3. Is there any chance of doing #2 above using a deep purple bandana also? If not the original red/black is fine.

Thanks so much!
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter