• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,
We are cruising soon and would like to make a set of coasters for a FE gift. Can you make a few DISigns for us, please? TIA

We don't want any names on any of them, since they are cabin gifts. Just the Disney Dream and/or the date May 25-29, 2014. I will be putting them on 4x4 ceramic tiles. If at all possible, can you make the last one a square? If not, I can try to figure out how to do it.

I'm going to attempt to link to your photo bucket the images that we picked out =D

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...mandgangbeach_zps61bc1262.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...igns/gangatcc_zps1dbd6239.jpg.html?sort=4&o=2

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...pcalmcruiseon_zpsb4192bab.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1

Thank you!!!

Can I please request the following DISigns:

1. Image: westbound in the panama canal
2. Name: Cruising with Mickey
3. Dates: May 2 – 17, 2014
4. Ship: Wonder
5. Panama Canal

1. Image: dcl ship mh (DCL Mickey Heads)
2. Left Ear: Stacey
3. Right Ear: May 2014
4. Ship: Disney Wonder

1. Image: shop on minnie 2 mh (Mickey Heads)
2. Name (right ear): Stacey
3. Name (left ear): Keep Calm & Shop On

Thank you!
Hi Barb,

Were you able to get these magnets done for me?

Many thanks!

Hi Barb,

Could I trouble you to make a surprise magnet for my husband?

I am surprising him for his 60th birthday with an Alaskan cruise ;)

Mickey Yellow Alaska with Happy 60th Birthday Alex! Disney Wonder, Sept 1 - 8, 2014

Thanks a million party:

I would be happy to personalize a DISign for you but I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays as stated in my signature.
Barbara

Hi Barb,
You did wonderful designs for my family last year for our Disney cruise, was hoping I could trouble you again this year. Would you please design a few MH s for me, if you have the time?
1) the Anna and Elsa 3mh - with Shelby on left ear and Sarah on the right
2) the Olaf 5mh - some people are worth melting for, on the left ear, Sarah on the right
3) the Olaf 5mh - some people are worth melting for, on the left ear, Shelby on the right
4) Olaf snow angel mh - Do you want to build a snowman on the left ear, nothing on right
I hope to make tshirts or bags with these, so I don't know if you need to know that.
Thank you so much for making trips so much more with your wonderful designs and your generosity with your time and talent.
Julie T. (Got many compliments from guests and staff on your designs we used last year on our cruise doors-surprised whole family with one pirate door and one Disney door - would post them if I knew how)

Hi, Barb
I'd be most grateful if you could do the following DISign for us. :-)

Grad hat Mickey
Jack
June 8-12, 2014
Dream

Barb, thankful for what you are doing!! And LOVE all the super cute DISigns you create!

Could I get the following please, if you have time? We are celebrating the adoptions of our children with our families and I can't wait to share these with each of them!!!

Nite ship w fireworks
The Bennett Family
Bahamas
Disney Dream
December 2014

Nite ship w fireworks
The Platt Family
Bahamas
Disney Dream
December 2014

Nite ship w fireworks
The Aurigema Family
Bahamas
Disney Dream
December 2014

Nite ship w fireworks
The Harmon Family
Bahamas
Disney Dream
December 2014

Nite ship w fireworks
The Smith Family
Bahamas
Disney Dream
December 2014

Nite ship w fireworks
Aletha Denise
Bahamas
Disney Dream
December 2014

Name tag 1 name and ship
The Bennett Family
Disney Dream

Name tag 1 name and ship
The Platt Family
Disney Dream

Name tag 1 name and ship
The Aurigema Family
Disney Dream

Name tag 1 name and ship
The Harmon Family
Disney Dream

Name tag 1 name and ship
The Smith Family
Disney Dream

Name tag 1 name and ship
Aletha Denise
Disney Dream

If it's too much, PLEASE say so!!!

Thank you!!
Blessings!
Not too much. Here you go...

Oh my, I was just looking through all your designs, you are so talented! How nice of you to do this for everyone....Thanks so much for all your hard work!!

If you have time, I would love a few for my family too:-)

Lets see,
Frozen mickey head with both princesses in it with names Scarlett and Savannah in the ears.

Stitch mickey head with name Connor.

Goofy mickey head with name Kyle.

Pluto mickey head with name Daddy.

Minnie mouse mickey head with name mommy.

We are going on our first cruise on the magic and are so excited!! Thanks so much....very much appreciated!!
Here you go...

Can I get:

Splashin At Castaway Cay-The Chalker Family

DCL Nametag- The Chalker Family September 2014

Pirate Mickey Heads- Jack Sparrow(w/Doug on one ear & DCL cruise symbol on the other)

Pirate Minnie(the 1st one) w/Linda on one ear & DCL cruise symbolon the other)

Pirate Minnie(the 3rd one) w/Vicki on one ear & DCL cruise symbol o

3-Fab5 Life Preservers with Disney Dream and each of the names Doug, Linda, and Vicki

Thank you so much!!!!

Here you go...

Justin & Crystal
10 year Anniversary Celebration

Please use your talents and skill to what looks best.

M and M dream April 24, 2014
Mickey Dream Bow April 24, 2014
Disney Dream 1 The Wright Family. Port canaveral, Nassau, castaway,
April 24, 2014 - April 27, 2014

M and m ocean beach chairs, dream
M and m sunset deck, dream, April, Justin + Crystal
M and m silhouette mh Crystal. Justin
Yoda 2mh, Justin,
Goofy dearth Vanderbilt, Crystal

Thank you so much for all the help. This will help male our trip that much more special. Justin
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

Can I request two DISigns please. I would like the Welcome Aboard sign with the Fab 5 and Chip N Dale in their sailor outfits. On the first one can you add Carlos, Melissa and Giliana and the second one is for Ed, Karen and David. Both are for the Disney Dream from May 11-15, 2014.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Here you go...

Thanks for all you do barb!

We were looking for a few disigns:

Mickey w/ fireworks ship Fantasy, may 10-17, 2014

Welcome aboard fab 5 Delp family, fantasy, may 10-17, 2014

Party like pirate, the Delp family

Mickey map golden, western Caribbean ,with Jamaica, fantasy may 10-17th

Olaf beach MH Abigail Justin Ryan one ear, fantasy 2014 other

Capt Mickey and ship, Justin, 2014 and dcl logo other ear

Lastly I had written asking if you could do a MH with a chef Mickey, Ryan in one ear and fantay 2014 dcl logo in other? And I saw something mentioned about journal pages can you point me in the right direction for them?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
My kiddos can't wait to decorate the doors!

Becky
Millipie has journal pages here: http://s628.photobucket.com/user/milliesky/library/Journal Pages. Let me know if there is a port that you need that she doesn't have and I will create one to match hers. Here you go...

Hi Barb!

First let me say how much I love your designs! My sister and I are going on April 24th on Dream and wanted to know if you could do a Disign for us.

1. Anna & Elsa 3 MH
2. The left ear - Marisol (if it doesn't fit, you can use Mar)
3. The right ear - Belkys (if you had to use Mar on the left, please use Bell here)

Thank you so very much!

Marisol

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
We are cruising soon and would like to make a set of coasters for a FE gift. Can you make a few DISigns for us, please? TIA

We don't want any names on any of them, since they are cabin gifts. Just the Disney Dream and/or the date May 25-29, 2014. I will be putting them on 4x4 ceramic tiles. If at all possible, can you make the last one a square? If not, I can try to figure out how to do it.

I'm going to attempt to link to your photo bucket the images that we picked out =D

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...mandgangbeach_zps61bc1262.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...igns/gangatcc_zps1dbd6239.jpg.html?sort=4&o=2

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...pcalmcruiseon_zpsb4192bab.jpg.html?sort=4&o=1

Thank you!!!
these are all 4 x 4...

Hi!
I love your creative designs. May I request the following designs? We plan on putting them on t-shirts:

1. McQueen Champion mh, license plate to say WDW2014
2. WDW and DCL Mickey mh, please replace name with date "September 2014"
3. Olaf 3 mh, please replace name with phrase "Disney 2014"
4. Toodles Mickey mh, please replace name with "2014"
5. Mickey w fireworks mh, please take off name

Thank you SO much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter